Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heart beat

Re: Heart beat

Ya i went to the doctors yesterday and I told him about it.

My blood pressure and everything was fine, he said it should be nothing but if it persists to come back, also if i notice any pain or shortness of breath.

Its weird tho bc if i lay down when this was going on, i could feel the heart beating through my body, my neck, wrist, fingers. I also found a weird place to check someone's pulse, the vein behind the left ear. Try to find it, its very easy.

I was debating on telling him about the energy work and stuff, do you guys tell your doctor about that.

And lucid dreamer i work at a stop&shop and we have 1 of those, pretty useful.

Thnaks JS
    new...

Blog Entries

Dear JS:
    Its weird tho bc if i lay down when this was going on, i could feel the heart beating through my body, my neck, wrist, fingers. I also found a weird place to check someone's pulse, the vein behind the left ear. Try to find it, its very easy.
    This is perfectly normal. Most people with palpitations experience them mostly when they lie down. I recently got myself checked out precisely for this, and the lab tech told me most people with palpitations discover them while reclined. This is possibly because the position makes you notice your pulse and heartbeat. It is also because while you are walking around doing things you are not aware of it, because there is too much outside stimulus and your heartbeat is usally a bit faster when you move around. But when you lay down you're usually relaxed, there is less noise, and you can really notice if your heart races or skips a beat.
    So if you're not experiencing other symptoms, like lightheadedness, pain or any other symptoms, chances are you just need to cut down on caffeine. And avoid cold or cough medication.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Ya, i don't really drink those energy drinks any more, an i cut down of coffee.

I think what it also was, I got to this breafast place everyday for lunch (I sneak out of school). There food is loaded with grease, so I don't really go there anymore.

But did u try the ear thing?

JS
    new...

Blog Entries

But did u try the ear thing?

JS
    I had an ekg and an echocardiogram. Checking my pulse wouldn't serve any purpose.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Well i meant just to try it. I thought it pretty cool that you could feel it there.

JS
    new...

Astral Exorcist Guest

You are definitely right. If you are aware of your blood. Then you have definitely raised awareness threw energy work. If you can feel your blood pumping in your sacral then you've done energy raising. Congrats

You probably didn't know this. But your blood holds chi. Which is oxygen in your blood. Pumping blood in different parts of your body is the sign of energy being raised. Good job.

Thank You.

I thought it had to be energy related, i havent got the rapid heart beating today either.

Maybe im on to something, idk.

Thnaks JS
    new...

Astral Exorcist Guest

Being aware of the etheric heart chakra can be a illusion. Because that might just be your normal heart pumping but your so aware that it feels like your heart chakra is pumping. Which is not. I once came to a state where I could feel both hearts pumping. My physical heart and my non physical heart.