Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Beyond Being

JoEMoNK Guest

Beyond Being

Hello
    I was just wondering if anyone on this forum has had the chance to use or listen to the Beyond Being CD collection form the Transparent corp. (The same people that made Neuro-Programmer2). Its there triple pack of CD's for meditation and altered minds. If so let me know your thoughts about it. I plan on purchasing this set and would like to here other people's opinion about them.

Thanks
    JoEMoNK

Blog Entries

Re: Beyond Being

I haven't heard the CD, but I LOVE NeuroProgrammer and especially MindStereo (which I use absolutely every day). I would say anything from Transparent Corporation is going to be worth having. I may be a teeny bit biased.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

JoEMoNK Guest

Way to twist me rubber arm . I just purchased it and should be here in about a week or so. I'll let you know how I feel after I start using them.

nightflyer Guest

After listening to you 2 salespersons, I ordered it too & it arrived today. Will try it out shortly & report.

nightflyer Guest

Wow, these CD's are great! Or perhaps its beginners luck. I listener to the third CD on Shamanic Rituals for about 20 minutes, as I have to go out. Shortly after I started I saw 7 dark green stones against a dark background, hovering in the air in a pattern and slowly turning like a kenetic sculpture.No idea what it means if anything.

I'm upstairs in a small office. Although I didn't see my body, it was like I suddenly rushed out the door and down the stairs,which after 6 or 8 steps turned into a tunnel leading downward.Next I was in a large well lit cavern;a native was standing before five elderly natives, four men & a woman. He started tying feathers on strings to his arms,after tying on a few,he stopped and they all turned to face me. He had turned into an owl and I had the strangest feeling it was me.

This wasn't like an OOB & I was awake so it wasn't a lucid dream.This seemed absolutely real; I don't know how to classify it. Can't wait to try the other CD's.

Blog Entries

Wow! Keep us posted, I'm very interested.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Beyond Being, you say?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

nightflyer Guest

Well I've tried out the second CD. I've been working on a problem for several months now and was kind of at an end having run out of ideas. This CD is supposed to give heightened insight & premonitions. I left it running in the background as I worked; and I did come up with a new slant on things. Don't know yet if this will lead to success or not. This could be coincidence, its hard to know if its the CD after only listening to it once. Overall I'm very happy with these CD's but I think you have to use them for awhile to find out if they really work.

I'm wondering if JoEMoNK has received his yet & what success he's had?

nightflyer Guest

Well, I've listened to the second of the series about a dozen times now.It's supposed to induce your brainwave patterns to those that are most common for heightened insights,premonitions,unique ideas. I have had one more vision (I guess) I've had them before but these are much more intense, more detailed; and last longer. I am starting to have a disagreeable side affect. Immediately after using the CD and continueing for awhile, in my preferrial vision I see what could be described as very large rain drops running down a window, they are a dull orange color. They are very annoying. I guess that its time to move on to the first CD which is supposed to induce spiritual, out-of-body & paranormal experiences.

JoEMoNK Guest

Well I was coming to post that My CD's is at the post office and I should be able to pick it up tomorrow if I have the time (12 hour work day's take allot of time when your working) only to find that the thread has been active

Quote Originally Posted by nightflyer
    After listening to you 2 salespersons, I ordered it too & it arrived today. Will try it out shortly & report.
    Wow you got it faster then I did

Wow, these CD's are great! Or perhaps its beginners luck. I listener to the third CD on Shamanic Rituals for about 20 minutes, as I have to go out. Shortly after I started I saw 7 dark green stones against a dark background, hovering in the air in a pattern and slowly turning like a kenetic sculpture.No idea what it means if anything.

I'm upstairs in a small office. Although I didn't see my body, it was like I suddenly rushed out the door and down the stairs,which after 6 or 8 steps turned into a tunnel leading downward.Next I was in a large well lit cavern;a native was standing before five elderly natives, four men & a woman. He started tying feathers on strings to his arms,after tying on a few,he stopped and they all turned to face me. He had turned into an owl and I had the strangest feeling it was me.

This wasn't like an OOB & I was awake so it wasn't a lucid dream.This seemed absolutely real; I don't know how to classify it. Can't wait to try the other CD's.
    WOW what a first experience I hope it works this well for me. I haven’t logged to many hours with meditation or have never had an OBE. If you don’t mind me asking what was your experience before listening to the cd?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Beyond Being, you say?
    Yup it’s by the Transparent Corporation the same people that make Neuro-Programmer 2 and other Brain wave programes.

Well I've tried out the second CD. I've been working on a problem for several months now and was kind of at an end having run out of ideas. This CD is supposed to give heightened insight & premonitions. I left it running in the background as I worked; and I did come up with a new slant on things. Don't know yet if this will lead to success or not. This could be coincidence, its hard to know if its the CD after only listening to it once. Overall I'm very happy with these CD's but I think you have to use them for awhile to find out if they really work.

I'm wondering if JoEMoNK has received his yet & what success he's had?
    I'll let you know my experience as soon as I get some time to use the CD's

Well, I've listened to the second of the series about a dozen times now.It's supposed to induce your brainwave patterns to those that are most common for heightened insights,premonitions,unique ideas. I have had one more vision (I guess) I've had them before but these are much more intense, more detailed; and last longer. I am starting to have a disagreeable side affect. Immediately after using the CD and continueing for awhile, in my preferrial vision I see what could be described as very large rain drops running down a window, they are a dull orange color. They are very annoying. I guess that its time to move on to the first CD which is supposed to induce spiritual, out-of-body & paranormal experiences.
    How long do the Rain drops last for? I guess I should set a side a few hours incase of any side effect that may occur. Thank you so much for posting about your experience

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast