Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Beyond Being

Blog Entries

Re: Beyond Being

Quote Originally Posted by JoEMoNK
    Once I was able to calm my mind down I noticed that my mind was blipping in and out like I was almost falling asleep but with out the tired feeling.
    I get that sensation sometimes when I'm in a light meditative state (alpha brainwave pattern). I wouldn't have described it that way, but I understand perfectly what you're saying.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

JoEMoNK Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    I get that sensation sometimes when I'm in a light meditative state (alpha brainwave pattern). I wouldn't have described it that way, but I understand perfectly what you're saying.
    When else are you going to get to use a word like blipping

I've had the BB for a few days now...although it's good for relaxation, I haven't notices much of anything else....

nightflyer Guest

Well Karpo, I've discussed the subject of Qigong with my wife & it seems she thinks its all bs.So I guess she's not yet ready to be helped.I'd like to tell her to lose about 75 pounds, but don't dare . I did find a Dragon/Tigar video online by Bruce Frantzies that I think I'll order for myself, I'm starting to get creaky around the edges.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nightflyer
    I'd like to tell her to lose about 75 pounds, but don't dare .
    Trust me, she knows she needs to lose it. She's just not admitting it.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Well Karpo, I've discussed the subject of Qigong with my wife & it seems she thinks its all bs.So I guess she's not yet ready to be helped.I'd like to tell her to lose about 75 pounds, but don't dare . I did find a Dragon/Tigar video online by Bruce Frantzies that I think I'll order for myself, I'm starting to get creaky around the edges.
    That's just as well. There are so many ways to heal yourself out there, acupuncture, herbal medicine, yoga, meditation, shamanic soul travel, etc. Each works in their own ways and might be best for another kind of person. Perhaps the method your wife needs and can accept will cross her path. I hope so. A lot of methods can complement school medicine.

You have to feel comfortable with them, though, or you might get a reverse placebo effect - if you think "This cannot work" all the time, even effective medication might work considerably less or develop side effects.

As for Dragon & Tiger, I'm currently observing quite nice effects for myself. I have observed energy movements in my body of a very good, cool, energy. I have also felt the effects in my aura, and had all kinds of physical effects. It proved helpful to my other practices, and so I think it is effective. You might want to attend a workshop if this is your first experience with movement Qigong, but I have to say the book is extremely detailed in its descriptions. (I tend to skip some instructions because it is extremely detailed sometimes).

Hope you enjoy it. It would also be interesting if you get into it and practice it daily how it changes your experience with the binaureals.

Good success,
    Oliver

nightflyer Guest

No wonder you're called OlderWiser.LOL

Blog Entries

No wonder you're called OlderWiser.LOL
    I'm only wiser than I was when I was younger, which isn't really much considering what I was like when I was young. I don't claim to be wise, but thank you for the compliment.

nightflyer Guest

Just thought that I'd mention that I've experienced nothing further from the BB CD's even though I use them daily. With the single exception that an owl is now in a large number of my nightly dreams. Sometimes it warns me about something in my current dream, othertimes it offers me advice. But it only interacts within my dreams never in real life.Its kinda different having a pet owl.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4