Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Its Just the Subconscious mind....

Gman Guest

Its Just the Subconscious mind....

Hi

After years of research in all of this, I have come to my personal conclusion that Astral projection is actually 'Astral Introspection'.

you actually travel into the subconscious 'Group Mind'. The group mind is the unconscious and subconscious frequency range of the entire Planet, be it animal, veg, mineral etc and basically all matter.

Astral Introspection (my term) is the most important route to take in ones life and thanks to my personal hero's like Robert Bruce, his Astral Dynamics book is the first stepping stone to all of this.
    This 3d reality you are reading this posting from on your computer, is actually a programmed matrix of encapsulated pure consciousness, manipulated to think it is individual when actually we are all the same, just one consciousness stream of pure balance.

I would like anyone to challenge my theory

Blog Entries

Re: Its Just the Subconscious mind....

First theories need to be proven before they are challenged. Before that they are hypothesis.

What makes you think you can conclude what you just said? I don't necessarily disagree, but I don't see what leads from A over B to C here. In other words: You haven't actually put the cards on the table.

Oliver

Gman Guest

Korpo,

Could you prove to me that you left your body during an OBE last night? well er.. no actually.

It is purely personal but what I have found cannot be disproved, it can however be proven with Quantum mechanics. In the next 5yrs when CERN and others decipher some of its findings from the big one in May this year, they will realise that this 3D reality is not actually as 'Real' as we thought.

Blog Entries

Well, I guess we can postpone any discussion till then...

Oliver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gman
    Hi
    Hi Gman. I agree with Korpo. I personally agree with your theory, but for the sake argument (because if you didn't know, when I'm in the mood, I like to argue) I'll challenge it.

After years of research in all of this, I have come to my personal conclusion that Astral projection is actually 'Astral Introspection'.
    Sounds personal, therefore subjective. How did you carry on your research?
    you actually travel into the subconscious 'Group Mind'.
    So it's not introspection, because that would preclude anything that is 'outside of' your mind. And group mind would therefore indicate 'something collective', and isn't this the actual definition of perceptual reality? The consensus universe?
    The group mind is the unconscious and subconscious frequency range of the entire Planet, be it animal, veg, mineral etc and basically all matter.
    What's the difference between unconscious and subconscious? How do you know that minerals have a mind? How do you know that all matter has a mind?
    Astral Introspection (my term) is the most important route to take in ones life
    I kind of like eating, drinking, being merry, loving my family and *blushing now* having sex. Helping others is also nice, it makes me feel good, when I'm in the right mood. Heck, even if I'm not. In fact, I'll go out on a limb and say that I think helping others or 'doing good' *ducks* could be construed as the most important thing in life. But I get what you mean.

and thanks to my personal hero's like Robert Bruce, his Astral Dynamics book is the first stepping stone to all of this.
    Well, I can't really argue with this.
    This 3d reality you are reading this posting from on your computer, is actually a programmed matrix of encapsulated pure consciousness,
    If it's pure consciousness, how is it programmed, or actually, why would it be programmed?
    manipulated to think it is individual when actually we are all the same
    Individual and 'all the same' are not necessarily mutually exclusive. All male green guinea pigs can be described as all the same, but they would argue they're individuals. I can have my own point of view as an individual and be 'made of quantum strings resonating in spacetime', just like everyone else. Still, manipulated? By who? And why?
    just one consciousness stream of pure balance.
    Balance between what? Balance implies difference.

Here you go. Have a good time. But not too good.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Gman Guest

CFT

You know I could take hours replying to this but I cannot. I will give you basic answers but I know you will see the deeper meanings...

So it's not introspection, because that would preclude anything that is 'outside of' your mind. And group mind would therefore indicate 'something collective', and isn't this the actual definition of perceptual reality? The consensus universe?
    when you observe from the point of Collective consciousness=1 actual Consciousness split down into denser and denser frequency ranges until you get down or up to the treacle frequency called the 3D reality. Collective consciousness is actually a less manipulated stream from the pure consciosness stream I call Balance. Balance is just a term, some people would call it god, i dont care. At base level everything is a frequency range anyway, everything you see through your eyes is a vibration of matter. But to get out of the frequency range of 3D matter you have to raise your vibration and this would make you think that you have to 'Project OUTside your self'. No because you are just a frequency vibration of countless atoms in the DNA coding of a human being this would give you the illusion of it.

Consciousness creates matter AND matter creates consciousness simple as that.

Gman Guest

CFT

I kind of like eating, drinking, being merry, loving my family and *blushing now* having sex. Helping others is also nice, it makes me feel good, when I'm in the right mood. Heck, even if I'm not. In fact, I'll go out on a limb and say that I think helping others or 'doing good' *ducks* could be construed as the most important thing in life. But I get what you mean.
    Pleasures of the illusory flesh(atoms/subatomic particles etc) also consciousness manipulation, remeber Balance

kiwibonga Guest

About the CERN scientists and their large hadron collider... They'll be able to witness matter disappearing or appearing (maybe)... But do you really think they'll get anywhere near the ability to detect or possibly see other dimensions? Five years is a short time when it comes to that kind of stuff...

In any case, your theory does hold water... But then again, anyone could come up with a theory and it'd be just as "valid" -- maybe we're just a computer program, or some entity's dream... Maybe every atom is made up of tiny elves that are working hard at making these electrons spin... You know, who knows what makes the clock tick unless you open it up?

What I'm wondering though is, what do you mean by a vibration of countless atoms in DNA coding? Cause as far as I know, the only thing DNA controls is the carbon copy reproduction of cells, their differenciation and the synthesis of various proteins and enzymes... Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that our mind as we currently know it is the sole product of the brain, but with a possibility of reconnecting with a greater essence which is dormant when we are awake, but thrives when the physical mind is at rest?

The dilemma here in coming up with a theory is that we cannot rationally analyze this greater essence without altogether going away from our rational, physical thinking mind -- we cannot convey what we experienced without using our physical experience as a point of reference.

The one problem I see with your theory is that it limits itself to what we can see -- if there was more than this "subconscious group mind" -- would we know about it in our current state? Would we be able to perceive it? It might be a good idea to open up your theory to the possibility that there may be infinitely more beyond it, and so that it is not a definitive answer, just a picture of what we're able to access for now...

Quote Originally Posted by Gman
    Hi

you actually travel into the subconscious 'Group Mind'. The group mind is the unconscious and subconscious frequency range of the entire Planet, be it animal, veg, mineral etc and basically all matter.

Astral Introspection (my term) is the most important route to take in ones life and thanks to my personal hero's like Robert Bruce, his Astral Dynamics book is the first stepping stone to all of this.
    This 3d reality you are reading this posting from on your computer, is actually a programmed matrix of encapsulated pure consciousness, manipulated to think it is individual when actually we are all the same, just one consciousness stream of pure balance.

Actually it isn't your theory at all - you've simply re-labelled other people's work. Your 'subconcious group mind' has a number of other names, including, but not limited to, God, Source, Akasha, etc. The Beingness that is Life but not the Ka seems to be interconnected across time & space. If you wish to limit it to just this planet, you should read the Gaia theory.

Astral Introspection is simply another label for 'Know Thyself' or finding the universe through Self, or any of a number of other theories about looking in to see out.

Sorry mate, but there are no new insights here.

It is quite possible that the whole Astral Realm is actually a made up construct of the various consciousnesses that envisage it. It is also feasible that the entire realm is but a part of the level of Illusion spoken of in old texts, but simply relabelling other ideas isn't really going to shed light on the subject. I appreciate you may have had a moment of insight, but you aren't alone, nor even near the head of the queue.

Quantum theory has a looooong way to go before it can prove anything, let alone any of the concepts of consciousness. Both String & Quantum Theory fail to be science because, so far, they are non-provable because they can't be tested. The Large Hadron Collider will be used to investigate theories that deal with things much larger than strings - from memory, they expect to test to around a trillion, trillion times larger than the size of a string or virtual particle. To 'prove' either of the above theories in any way you have to be able to measure & test down to something like 10 to the minus 35 metres. (I think - something in the back of mind is saying 10 to the minus 23, but that may be the size of an electron) But it's many orders of magnitude smaller than quarks. I think most physicists would go on a year long bender if they found the Higgs particle, or could even prove super-symmetry.

Quantum Theory DOES, on the other hand, suggest not only the existence, but the necessity of consciousness. I'm not sure where the quantum theory would place your idea of a sub-conscious Group mind but I doubt it would be within the subset of dimensions we label as Reality.

So... um... I think I challenge your theory, both in provenance & content.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Gman Guest

Kiwibonga
    What I'm wondering though is, what do you mean by a vibration of countless atoms in DNA coding? Cause as far as I know, the only thing DNA controls is the carbon copy reproduction of cells, their differenciation and the synthesis of various proteins and enzymes... Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that our mind as we currently know it is the sole product of the brain, but with a possibility of reconnecting with a greater essence which is dormant when we are awake, but thrives when the physical mind is at rest?
    Well some people have theorized that Physical DNA is actually a Reciever/Transmitter of matter based vibrational frequency, i.e 3D manifestation ruled by our thoughts.

Others on this forum

Listen people....... When you are in RTZ or Astral realms Thought controls reality does it not? Can we manifest swords or other objects/beings through thought? Yes we can and its called Astral crystalisation.

There is no difference (apart from the time of manifestation) in the 3D physical realm. You focus hard and I mean hard, then you raise your vibration be it through NEW or other Kundalini ways, you will then begin to manifest in this hard dense frequency range.

I agree that CERN are way behind in some ways, Why? because they wont accept things like this. They are 'Realists'in a way but also 'theorists'. Their theories would accelerate ten fold if they would research AP and the subconscious mind. However, their fundings would become non-exsistant and a joke from others. When they embrace AP they will find all the answers. I still think that they will still find other dimensions during LHC experiments but realise they should try my theory. My theory would be to change the vibratory rate of the Particles a trillionth of a second before impact, then track them to their destination. As far as I know they dont do this because their heads are up their own arses in the 3D Frequency range.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast