Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Energy work and mental illness

Astral Exorcist Guest

Re: Energy work and mental illness

dan555,

From what I know, Your experience from voices as a school kid. Is actually your mind going cracked. Cracked means broken parts of your mind. Work with a psychic that can heal your broken parts of your mind. The cracked mind repeats constantly and is blocking parts of your brain. You might be dissociated. Not in your head. Sometimes. Because you are not using your full brain. Because somewhere in memory the cracked mind splits apart brain areas because of the crack. The cracked mind blocks brain neurons. Depending on how many cracks there are in the mind. Search for any gifted psychic that can heal broken mind parts. This can be fixed and you should end your mental illness for good.

Voices can be telepathy from being psychic and can be mixed with mental illness voices.

Re: Energy work and mental illness

I've had lots of experience with severe mental illness myself, and some experience with energy work, I wanted to give some input.

In my experience, energy work is "destabilizing." I don't mean that in a bad way, though. It just can make you feel off-balance. In reality, you're restoring balance, but sometimes, it doesn't feel that way. Sometimes, too, the process is too intense for us to continue functioning normally during it, because the parts of us being healed and worked through are too profoundly hurt....in which case it is often wiser to not engage in energy work.

I have a personal experience to relate regarding that. Prior to my starting energy work, I'd been in intense psychotherapy and also seeing a psychiatrist for five years. I'd done a LOT of healing through working with them, and was in much better shape than when I struggled with severe mental illness. I thought I was ready to start energy work as the next step in my healing.

At the point this story happens I had been doing energy work for 20 mins a day faithfully for several months, but I wasn't quite ready to (and didn't realize it.) As a result, after a few months, I entered into a really weird state. It persisted for three weeks. Basically I acted like I was smoking pot all the time (and I've never smoked anything, or done any illegal drug.) On three separate occasions as I was walking around town with my friends, a completely random person would come up to me and asked me what kind of pot I was smoking (in one case, it was cause they wanted some.) Now, I remained fairly lucid about the state I was in in that I KNEW something wasn't right and I didn't try to drive a car. Had I not had that level of lucidity, things could have gotten scary. I was also lucky in that I didn't have many responsibilities then, so for what driving I did need to do, I could ask friends to drive me. But boy it was kinda rough. My psychiatrist, though, was really smart about things - she said, "Let's wait and see what happens; I think this situation may stabilize" (she's really open-minded.) And she was right. I kept doing energy work like normal (I was advised to not stop by some energy-working friends) and after about 3 weeks things did stabilize and I began some profound healing.

But the moral of the story is, energy work CAN temporarily aggrevate mental illness and make you space out. If you are suffering severely, it can REALLY mess things up to the point where it becomes entirely not worth it. I'd think long and hard about whether energy work is worth it, if, after doing it for only a short time, you think it may be making you hear voices. If it IS because of the martial art, I'd say it might not be, because martial arts tend to work on energy in even less intense ways than N.E.W. does, and if tha'ts messing you up, well.... =/ N.E.W. would likely have even more dramatic effects. It's up to you, but that's my advice. =)