Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I need a ray of hope about the future

ejr23116 Guest

Re: I need a ray of hope about the future

I am not a doctor.

I am not a healer.

But I am someone that is presntly being healed and beginning to study different energy modalities.

First of all, there is nothing wrong with YOU. Tell yourself that you are a wonderful person. Being positive and optimnistic is SO important. Your illness is probably a combination of differernt imbalances...energy, spiritual, nutritional and physical. In order to effectively treat your condition, you may need more than one doctor, guide or healer.

The best combination for me has been an "East meets West" approach. I think this approach can best treat the whole organism. A good doctor can probably find ther right combination of drugs such as lithium or whatever that can keep your symptoms in check. An accupuncturist can look for blockages of energy and help to relieve. An energy healer can also help in that area. Do you exercise at all? Mild to moderate exercise is good for just about anyone. Circulating your blood and energy is important to good health. Finally, your nutrition could be WAY off, accumulating toxins and negative energy in your system. A good Naturopath or even Nutritionist might be able to help in this area.

So please don't give up. You just haven't found the right combination yet. Be creative. Think outside the box. Use all the resources that are available to you and be patient. Most everything that happens in Nature happens slowly over time. Don't expect an over night cure.

Blessings to you!

dan555 Guest

Re: I need a ray of hope about the future

Hi everyone. Thanks for the kind words.

Its been a while since my initial posts, so I thought I would provide an update.

Everything is pretty much back to normal. In hindsight I now realize that the symptoms were returning due to a reduction in my medication, NOT due to the energy work. Also I had given up smoking at the same time as reducing my medication, so that would have exacerbated things as well.

Now that I am back on my initial dosage, everything has balanced back out. It took some time, but it did happen.

These days the only time that I get symptoms are after a long day at work (10+ hours) if I decide to, say, go out for dinner after work. If I go out into a social environment after I have been working all day, the voices of lots of people nearby talking overlap and it seems as if they are all talking about / commenting about me. This causes my mind to create a separate reality in which it seems as if everyone nearby is talking about me, when in reality they are doing nothing of the sort. Usually what happens is this goes on for say 10 or 20 minutes, but then I snap out of it and everything goes back to normal. It is generally quite unpleasant and associated with a lot of anxiety and poor self-esteem. Hence, why I don't like going out and socializing much at all.

I put it all down to being worn out mentally and physically after a stressful, long day at work. In terms of managing my illness, this is the last hurdle I need to overcome.

Any suggestions?