Thread: Guided Meditation CD's

Guided Meditation CD's

Can anyone suggest a good one? I'm looking for something totally harmless, really relaxing, not into the 'power meditation' thing at all.

Just something for relaxation and possibly emotional healing. I have looked on ebay, but it's hard to know which one could be a good one.

I just foud out that my mother meditates! Wonders never cease! This is something I would like to share with her. I think we both would respond very well to something that is super peaceful and gentle.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

(budget is somewhat of a concern)

Hi Symitar,
    There's a guy on astralpulse.com who is a hypnotherapist who has relaxation meditation CD's. Just do a search for him, hypnotist1, and get in contact with him. He found me last week, pm'd me and told me about sessions he does on paltalk.com. I read over his transcripts of his tapes, and they are very good. In fact, almost identical to the inductions that I use for relaxation. The people who heard his CD's said his voice was amazing. People who had been meditating for years said they had never reached such a deep relaxation state before. He does a lot of stuff for free, but I don't know if or what he charges for the CD's. He also recommends that you tape your own using his transcripts that are written out on his webpage. Good luck!

enoch Guest
    There's some fabulous free meditation audio at download.com. Just have a ganders under music -meditation and healing. Don't be put off by "free" - these guys and gals just do it for fun! What better excuse for digging some out!

Thank You!