Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shadow Memory??

1. Re: Shadow Memory??

i had another dream about a girl last night....i think it was the same one as the night before however this time when i woke up i didnt astral project even when i tried.
    in the dream from what i can remember the girl had been kidnapped by some woman and was being tortured by her. in the end the girl managed to escape and alert the police about it.
    i up the meanings in dream moods and this is what it said...

kidnap - To dream that someone has been kidnapped, indicates that you are not letting aspects and characteristics of that person be expressed within you. You are trying to contain and/or suppress those qualities of the kidnapped person.

torture - To dream that you are torturing others or see others being tortured, suggests that you are punishing yourself for your own negative or bad habits. You are projecting yourself onto the person or animal being tortured. Consider the symbolism of who is being tortured. Alternatively, the dream may indicate repressed feelings of revenge which you are not able to act on in your waking life.

what do u think this all means?

2. Re: Shadow Memory??

btw this dream also feels like iv had it before

Blog Entries

Re: Shadow Memory??

I guess you have to ask yourself what aspect of yourself she symbolizes, and what aspect of yourself the jailer symbolizes. Female aspects, both intuitive, but one more forceful and/or powerful than the other. Do you remember what they were wearing, and what the surroundings looked like? Elements in the dream? All that can give you clues.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

4. Re: Shadow Memory??

all i remember was that she was being tortured in this room and the person that was torturing her was behind a glass window and she was using these torture devices that she controlled from behind the glass window electronically.
    the astral being tried to take pull me out of my body again last night but this time my head got stuck, then i felt it push me downwards and the next thing i know we'r both flying through the earth all the way to the other side of the world, i think i then go bak into my dreaming body and start dreaming that watever was pushing me through the earth turned into some kind of ball and i have to figure it out wat it is. im so confused lol