Hi PsiNights. Some of your questions have been answered by Robert in his online works, so I decided to print them here for you to look at. The original post has not been touched, just in case Robert sees it when he has some time.
I hope this helps you some.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11328

Quote Originally Posted by PsiNights
HI there!
I would like to thank Robert Bruce first and foremost for his online course and all the materials he has graciously made available for reading. I came across this site by accident, and I have absolutely no regrets that I did so! After looking at and practicing countless works, I am absolutely amazed by the effectiveness of NEW, its a highly practical, simple and effective set of techniques. Once again, Big Thanks Chief for everything!
I have read and practiced "NEW Energy Ways V2", and I am now in the early stages of "The Collected Online Works of Robert Bruce". I do have some questions regarding stimulating and energizing the chakras, in particular the sixth/third-eye and seventh/crown chakras. I have had no problems with stimulating and energizing the others, but the last two have posed a problem. I would like to know the following:
Sixth/third-eye chakra---Where is its exact location? Its listed at "center of forehead", but is it on the skin surface, or below it? How "big" is it?
Robert's answer:
Between eye socket ridges in centre of brow, two inches inside average sized body.
In Chakra use of the AD NEW section. Links will be added at the bottom.
Different stimulations have produced dramatically different effects, and by now I am pretty confused.
Sixth chakra--What does it affect/control?
Robert's answer:
Raw mental and psychic energy
He also has noted the effects usually have to do with the ability to do visual things as see auras, clairvoyance, etc. Mental/visual effects- clarity. As to the energetic sensations associated with them I'd say 'slight pressure', an effect on your perception more than a physical feeling, if you know what I mean. You actually don't want strong energetic sensations from stimulating that area, because it can result in headaches and other mental effects.
Robert's words regarding too much stress on the higher centers:
I have found that directly filling either of the two higher storage centres is a very unwise practice indeed. This can, experience has shown me, have many adverse effects. It can unbalance the energy body and significantly lower overall energy levels. This is not only developmentally counterproductive but it can also have adverse affects on emotional, mental and psychic stability. Filling all the storage centres is a lifetime's work. So it can take several months or more of regular energy raising before energy levels significantly increase. This slow start is mainly due to excess energy (energy that would normally be stored) being used up during the early development process.
Robert's words also, and it partially answers most of your above questions:
Chakras Use
Fully developing the chakras and learning how to control them can take many years, depending on natural ability. This will not, however, stop you using them in a very basic way; to enhance your OOBE's and lucid dreams, at a very early stage in your development. Raising energy and stimulating the chakras is extremely simple to do. This raised energy will automatically flow into your astral body, prior to and during projection.

By learning to raise energy and control the flow of power through the chakras, the nature of your dreams, lucid dreams and OOBE's will change. They will become vivid and unforgettable experiences. This, in a way, gives you a second life, full of rich experiences you can enjoy, learn and grow from.
Quote Originally Posted by You
Versus the other lower chakras, its effects are not very noticeable or definitive to me, or maybe I have just been doing it all wrong.
You're not doing them wrong, actually 'very little feeling' in this case is better than 'too much feeling'. "Easy does it", as they say.

Quote Originally Posted by You
Seventh/crown chakra--Same questions as above, and also one more thing. Does it exist above the crown of the head, or does it encompass the whole hairline-and-above region? Thanks!
Once again, thanks for sharing your works with us all. You have an avowed believer here! Cheers!
This specific question I couldn't find something by Robert to directly answer it, but when you do the 'wrapping' techniques for it, it may answer it.
Also, Aunt Clair has written a topic about the energy body, and there is an illustration that depicts a center (stone) above the head that could correspond to another center that develops above the head when the student is diligent. Here it is:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=324&hilit=stone#p2242
Aunt Clair's picture of the stone above the crown

All quotes taken from Robert are here:
http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.as ... ceID=268#6