It was nightime, dark but not so dark I couldnt see the landscape. Me and two others were at the base(?) of a mountain, it was barren dark jagged rock, very steep. White lightening was coming down all around us, like we were in one of those static balls. It was hitting rocks and anything above ground level. A tree nearby got hit and split right in half. There was so much energy in the air that blue bolts of electricity began to shoot accross our bodies.
One of us got hit, I think he vaporized. While lightning was still falling down all around us, I began falling in and out of concious focus, It felt like I was supose to be asleep, and I fell into blank staring a few times ("space out", I do that while awake sometimes).
"Release the energy!" the surviving person said, "you'll get hit!" I didnt want to, I wanted to see how long I could hold onto conciousness (over ambitious bastid).

The blue electricity running across us and white lightning shooting down feet away from us in the darkness was pretty wild. One of a kind dream, but then dreams often are. I've been having a rough time lately, this dream somehow helped me.

<EDIT added below from dreammoods>

"Mountains
To see mountains in your dream, signifies many major obstacles and challenges that you have to overcome. If you are on top of the mountain, then it signifies that you have achieved and realized your goals. Alternatively, mountains denotes a higher realm of consciousness, knowledge, and spiritual truth."

"Lightning
To see lightning in your dream, signifies sudden awareness, insight, and purification. Alternatively, lightning may imply a shocking turn of events. It suggests the many forces governing your life may be beyond your control.

To dream that you are struck by lightning, symbolizes irreversible changes occurring in your life. It is a transformation of sorts."

That was my original feelings about the mountain and lightning. The two others might have been other parts of me. Supose it makes sense that the symbolism in dreams and AP would be the same.