Thread: electric storm on mountain

Alaskans Guest

electric storm on mountain

It was nightime, dark but not so dark I couldnt see the landscape. Me and two others were at the base(?) of a mountain, it was barren dark jagged rock, very steep. White lightening was coming down all around us, like we were in one of those static balls. It was hitting rocks and anything above ground level. A tree nearby got hit and split right in half. There was so much energy in the air that blue bolts of electricity began to shoot accross our bodies.
    One of us got hit, I think he vaporized. While lightning was still falling down all around us, I began falling in and out of concious focus, It felt like I was supose to be asleep, and I fell into blank staring a few times ("space out", I do that while awake sometimes).
    "Release the energy!" the surviving person said, "you'll get hit!" I didnt want to, I wanted to see how long I could hold onto conciousness (over ambitious bastid).

The blue electricity running across us and white lightning shooting down feet away from us in the darkness was pretty wild. One of a kind dream, but then dreams often are. I've been having a rough time lately, this dream somehow helped me.

<EDIT added below from dreammoods>

"Mountains
    To see mountains in your dream, signifies many major obstacles and challenges that you have to overcome. If you are on top of the mountain, then it signifies that you have achieved and realized your goals. Alternatively, mountains denotes a higher realm of consciousness, knowledge, and spiritual truth."

"Lightning
    To see lightning in your dream, signifies sudden awareness, insight, and purification. Alternatively, lightning may imply a shocking turn of events. It suggests the many forces governing your life may be beyond your control.

To dream that you are struck by lightning, symbolizes irreversible changes occurring in your life. It is a transformation of sorts."

That was my original feelings about the mountain and lightning. The two others might have been other parts of me. Supose it makes sense that the symbolism in dreams and AP would be the same.

Alaskans Guest

Re: electric storm on mountain

I guess it was an AP. I can always tell by how people respond to it. Probably means it is private too. Ooops But of course what dream isnt an AP in one place or another, right?

Blog Entries

Sure, but I'm guessing here from your reaction that it was an AP into your subconscious. To me lightning not only symbolizes 'inspiration' or insight, but the more archaic symbol would be of a male God throwing thunderzaps at whoever makes them mad. So I'd deduce that you are judging yourself and believe you overstepped somewhere. And you're afraid God is mad at you. But the insight makes more sense in the next part of my interpretation:
    In Jungian dream analysis, the number three (three people) usually means 'the transformed person', the male, female & offspring which symbolizes the transformed you. IDK which one got zapped, but at least two of you survived. I would see this as you destroying an aspect of yourself and now not being happy about it. I guess you know that even if it is an aspect you don't like about yourself, it's part of you and balances you. So it's really up to you to decide what (and if) you want to do about that.
    I'm not sure what 'trancing in your dreams/projection' means, but I do it a lot (annoyingly a lot) so if you find out let me know.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Alaskans Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I'm not sure what 'trancing in your dreams/projection' means, but I do it a lot (annoyingly a lot) so if you find out let me know.
    I bet it means... were.... Space Cadets!

Thanks CF, I liked your tinking.