Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My craziest sleep paralysis yet!

Blog Entries

Re: My craziest sleep paralysis yet!

Lol quote me and steal it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

starlight Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    You know those dreams? They are projections into your own subconscious. But projection happens, whether you're aware of them or not.
    I have been wondering a lot of times why it automatically stops flying and lands somewhere and somehow turns into more dreamy feeling. Is that how it works withs many people? You project out, fly around, lands somewhere, and turnings into dream. When this dream ends/ or you end it and fly off to somewhere else and start another dream and so forth.

It makes sense, does it make sense with anyone? I'm not sure if this is relevant to this topic
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by starlight
    I have been wondering a lot of times why it automatically stops flying and lands somewhere and somehow turns into more dreamy feeling. Is that how it works withs many people? You project out, fly around, lands somewhere, and turnings into dream. When this dream ends/ or you end it and fly off to somewhere else and start another dream and so forth. It makes sense, does it make sense with anyone? I'm not sure if this is relevant to this topic
    Thanks
    Sometimes, depending on your energy levels and overall lucidity, and also on your psychological state. Sometimes you go out into the astral, but can't comprehend it from a psychological point of view and is processed in subconscious imagery which is interpreted as a dream.

Alaskans Guest

Oooo smartiepants.

starlight Guest

hmm maybe I was lucid then became less lucid and loss the capability to fly then became lucid again and fly somewhere else I call them dreams because I can't fly and the flying sensation stops a lot of times I could still fly when I'm somewhere... maybe is not enough energy
    My mind is not awake most the time in between dreams so I'm not sure the mechanism I think I'm awake more times in between AP... although... there was one time I flew off to a different place during a dream. I lift off from the back and I had to turn around to fly forward. For a split second when I was turning, my consciousness was by my physical body.
    umm what's my point....oh... say you had 2 or 3 dreams and you were conscious the whole time. How is the transition like?
    Thank you

SleepGOTweird Guest

You know those dreams? They are projections into your own subconscious.
    So does that mean that I know the future?

I've had a dream that showed me something that would appear in reality a little bit later. It was like a preview.

There was no mistaking that that the two events were related - it'd be too coincidental.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SleepGOTweird
    You know those dreams? They are projections into your own subconscious.
    So does that mean that I know the future?
    Strictly, no. It could mean that your subconscious is projecting a message in a form, not necessarily literally. So if you have a dream that 'something will happen' it doesn't mean that the thing will literally happen, but that you have projected your conscious mind into what your subconscious mind either fears or expects, so it doesn't mean precognitive, it means that 'it's what your subconscious is picturing'.

If you are precognitive, then the dream may show you what's going to happen, but if you are not, you are merely projecting what you fear, or think will happen, subconsciously.

SleepGOTweird Guest

Maybe it was just a coincidence.

I wonder why my subconscious would expect that.

Blog Entries

What does your conscious mind expect? What do you think about, worry about, or fear? (no need to answer, it's for you to think about.)

10. Re: My craziest sleep paralysis yet!

Hi SleepGOTweird,

You know when you get that sleep paralysis, if you just relax and don't struggle, then your not trapped, just lay there and relize it feels like your floating on a cloud. Then if you get a AP you can really enjoy yourself.
    Possabily the worst thing that could happen is the person would die, but what's the big deal everyone seems to sooner or later, and to struggle to become free, is probabily more stress than just going with the flow.

A lot with impowering yourself is being, a good person, you need to try and over come those ego's as they are only stumbling blocks along your path, when you over come these things you become a strength unto yourself, you can hold your head up high, smile, and know you are a light in the darkness.

As for those monsters you saw it is good you were not afraid, in Tibetan Yoga it is taught if you dream of fire, you jump into the fire and put it out, or since your in a dream walk around in it. Another compairison would be like if, in a dream you were to see or be chased buy a monster, you just say hea dude what's up or why are you so upset what happened.
    I have tried to think of monster that scary face would scare me, if I could I would be rich, Ha Ha. If my mind set is not exactly right, I will some times feel a bit strange, but I carry a sheild call Wisdom, and a Sword, Lance call Truth, there is no need to hide, if you use you wisdom and stand in the Truth.

I remember when I was young and would have the SP, I would move one finger to get things going again, but don't fight it. One time while wide awake, laying in bed I heard what sounded like a giant motor being drawn down to a stop, what was bad at time I also lost power everything went black, and as I lay there I thought, Oh this is what it feels like to die. Then slowly the motor sound started back up and as the speed returned, so did I. Often wondered about that, then thought, maybe they had to stop the world, to fix something and I got to experience a part of it. But I was young.

Oh and yes you can see into the future, but maybe not look to hard, too far might spoil the fun. Dejvue= Dreams= ?
    Happy Travels

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast