I had the eeriest dream... I was born again, but retained all the knowledge I had up until now... I was this 2 year old kid with the knowledge of... A 23 year old kid...

It was a scenario I thought about many times throughout my life, and I'm sure others have too... What would it be like to do it all over again, what would you change, how would you handle it? Would you act as a prophet and prevent catastrophies, or would you hide everything you know and cheat the system? Would you be able to keep the same life while only avoiding the negative aspects? Would you be able to meet all the people that you met by chance again? Would you end up being bumped up a few years in school because you already have the knowledge of an adult?

The whole thing was rather murky, I didn't go ahead and write everything down, but there were a few memorable scenes...

One of them was with my mom... I couldn't talk yet, or rather, I was hiding the fact that I could talk and understand what I was told... I got found out when I laughed at something funny that my mom said to my dad... So I spilled the beans.. "I'm your son... From 20 years in the future... I came back into my body from when I was little... I don't know why I did..."

Later on, I had a debate with myself over how I should handle certain things that I knew.. For instance, there was this wave of bombings in Paris (which is where I was born and raised) when I was little; they weren't going to happen for another 5 years or so... I knew the name of the bomber... I could very easily prove to the authorities that I had prophetic abilities and then help them catch the guy before he could do any damage... Then there's things like mudslides, volcanoes, 9/11, hurricane Katrina... The real question was, "is it my duty to prevent or warn of these things? What if I prevent crimes but end up missing a bigger one -- one that did not happen in my timeline because the first one was successful?

Towards the end of the dream, I had a conversation with a friend of mine, from school. We found out that we were both in the same situation -- he was reborn too. He explained to me that it was too much, that he was looking for a way back out. And if it turned out that he couldn't revert his world back to the way it was 20 years from now, he would commit suicide.

And then the dream ended without a conclusion...