Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: luicid dreaming

Chris Guest
    In the early days of my LD'ing, I used to try and satisfy certain urges . I think out of every time I attempted, I successfully remained lucid for the duration twice. Excitment of most kinds seems to cut short LD's (for me at least).

Quote Originally Posted by Sorlac
    It depends how specific the action you demand. If you want something done an exact way, most likely it'll be done just inexact enough to be annoying, or something will intervene. So essentially I agree.
    Why is that what you want reverses in a LD Sorlac?

Matthew Guest

satisfying sexual urges while being lucid

In my experience, sexual urges tend to wreck lucidity. In fact, they have also knocked me out of the astral realm and back into a normal dream state. As examples:
    "I was having a dream that I was out of my body. I was floating above my body when I realized I was dreaming about having an OBE. I floated out of the house and into the city. I saw a cute girl on the street and started floating after her. I caught up to her, touched her, lost lucidity, and ended up having a conversation with a bum on a stairwell."
    "I was in a dream and noticed I was dreaming. I immediately started looking for a mirror. (A common gateway technique for me, which I will here describe.) I found a mirror in a house and started to force myself through it. When I popped through the mirror, my body had a different "feel" to it. It felt like I was in a cocoon and I was "bound up." I wrestled with my bonds and tried to see as my 'vision' was flooded with weird energy colors. I broke free and immediately found myself floating in someone's living room. I knew it was an astral plane by the energetic extra colors that I don't think my mind can easily interpret. Also, the people in the room were very indignant...annoyed that I was intruding. (This happens every time I am in the astral...it is the strange feeling that everyone knows that I don't belong there.) So, I was floating in the room and there was a young lady. I started giving off sexual vibrations and she followed me out of the house. We began fooling around outside. I lost lucidity (and also the energetic resonances to my vision) and ended up in a jungle fighting off insects in a very normal dream. I believe this is where my dream body was the whole time and I switched from the astral body to the dream body as I lost energy."
    I think my energy was used up through sexual excitement.

Matthew[/i]