The past month has been very difficult for me. All my life I've had encounters with the paranormal, including at least one in the flesh, but it is never any easier to deal with. I'm surprised and admire the amount of bravery many of you have. I'm sorry I'm not giving the whole backstory, not because I don't want to, but because it's so long and in-depth.

I asked several weeks ago, around the lunar eclipse, to know what the truth to life is. I thought knowing the truth is better than just living peaceably and passively. Not sure if I agree with that sentiment anymore. That night I was contacted by an entity I had seen as a child. It looks like smokeless fire. I had some kind of sleep paralysis/astral projection where I was forced to stay in my bed and I saw it beside me. I called out for help from God, but everything came out like a whisper. I tried shoving it but when my hands got near, they burned. I finally told it to "burn in Hell" and it went away rapidly. Since then, I've had many more astral projection experiences and I've been very frightened. I usually don't see anything but know there's a presence nearby. I've seen something like an "electric net" or "dark blue grid," and in the past I had a couple of APs where I saw greys. They seemed to be telling me I had to go somewhere, and I kept wanting to be with my family. I often hear a low hum noise outside (sure as heck not looking out the window), and before falling asleep a "whirring" sound and sometimes a jingle, and something else I can't remember right now.

Whatever this entity is, it has also tried opening my third eye and relaying information that way. I can feel it when it happens. One time I saw the words "ambassador" and "teach," and then "Click." (seriously, with the capital letter and period) and heard a clicking noise in my ear. Then I saw an image of Hitler and someone suffering, and destruction. I told it to go away then. Hardly seems positive. Though another night it or another entity seemed to be repeating things that Jesus Christ said. I've been constantly praying for help from loving beings, God, etc. I've been very careful who I ask for help from or contact with.

Last night was the first time I felt the beginnings of an AP. I felt like I was being forced out of my body. There was a very intense "buzzing" sound. Before these things happen it seems I get flashes of light in my third eye. Sometimes images of elaborate patterns. I'm still very frightened. I suppose I'd feel less afraid if I could communicate during the daytime instead of at night when I feel unsafe. Again, I've had many more experiences, and perhaps gradually I'll post them here. I've seen a lot of similarity between my experiences and some of your's. I hope I won't have to live in fear anymore.