well , since there are many people here way more experienced then I am id like to share one thing that happened to me 2 years ago and is still happening to me. So about 2 years ago I started messing around with energy work and ESP , healing. All sorts of stuff and at one point during that time at school I was just sitting down with my head on my desk and I started to imagine white energy going up from my base chakra all the way through my crown which felt amazing like the IT FELT really good. It felt almost as though I let EVERYTHING GO everything i could just lay down and sleep it. I did the same method again right after that and i felt this burning feeling in my crown chakra around my head it lasted about a year pretty much i had headaches and a burning feeling that just would not go away it and after that year it pretty much went away but the headaches stayed I kinda quit my energy work after some time because of this incident.

Now that ive started working with energy again ive noticed that that burning sensation in my crown chakra isn't gone at all and on top of that alot of the time when i close my eyes when i try and sleep i see alot of NEGATIVE images like monsters ETC that i don't really control and i have to open my eyes this happens quite often like once every couple days. After I moved alot of negative things have been happening to me METAPHYSICALLY so its save to say my energy work never stopped so what is this burning feeling and how do i get rid of it. ive tried during that first year that it happened i pretty much grounded every day. Can someone help me out here?