Thread: First true feeling of the Kundalini energy. Very Cool!

LuXFluX Guest

First true feeling of the Kundalini energy. Very Cool!

Whoa! Over the past 12 years I've tried to, in some kind of hodge podge way raise kundalini. Didn't work. I did succeed in making myself think it did, but the reality is much better and convincing. I understand quite a bit about how dangerous this energy can be now. The first experience was nice, light and controlled, probably due to the fact that I had some idea of the nature of the energy.

It's fascinating. I can see exactly how it relates to sexual energy. It seems as though that is what it is, in agreement with the thousands of years of sages (go figure =P). The most amazing part, and I guess I should have seen this coming, was that the small amount that raised out of the base of my spine cleared a really resistant blockage in my back. But what was interesting was the way this happened. The muscles tensed on their own, my breating went faster, they reached a point where they felt like they were going to pop and then....boom. Total relief. And....my back, for lack of a better term, had an orgasm! The same sensations were there, only localized in my upper back. Certainly is a dead ringer for the Orgone energy of Reich. This is with an extremely small amount of the Kundalini energy. I can imagine what a nuclear blast of pure sexual energy up the spine would feel like.....kind of. I also don't need to get shot to know that a bullet hurts....lol.

So now I get why it can be dangerous. We're a really odd world sexually. If you try to raise kundalini or it raises somehow on its own, and you don't understand sex and your attitudes toward it are erroneous, it could be really painful. So much makes sense now. If you have a well developed/integrated ego, then it's pretty benign. Thank God I failed in raising it so many times before, would've been a nightmare for a 16 year old male brain! I know people are interested in this, and thought I would post about it because I see so many bad experiences. I have a glimmer of understanding as to why it is so painful when you really begin moving full throttle towards spirit, but by then you know what you're doing. One just has to be wise enough to know how much they can handle. That, or have someone up there who really likes you. And we all do hehe....

As a sidenote, while I am sure it happens sometimes that people spontaneously awaken kundalini, I'm perplexed as to how it happens. If anyone seems to understand this or this has happened to them, I'm really interested as to how. I can't wrap my brain around it.

Blog Entries

Re: First true feeling of the Kundalini energy. Very Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by LuXFluX
    It's fascinating. I can see exactly how it relates to sexual energy. It seems as though that is what it is, in agreement with the thousands of years of sages (go figure =P). The most amazing part, and I guess I should have seen this coming, was that the small amount that raised out of the base of my spine cleared a really resistant blockage in my back. But what was interesting was the way this happened. The muscles tensed on their own, my breating went faster, they reached a point where they felt like they were going to pop and then....boom. Total relief. And....my back, for lack of a better term, had an orgasm!
    Yup. I get that. Not usually in the back, but quite regularly around the heart chakra or sometimes the top of my head will sort of "pop" and I get all giddy and blissed out. And yes, it does have an orgasmic quality to it, though it's not really sexual (it just sort of feels that way).

I can understand the interest in sexual energy for spiritual purposes, given the effect of this kind of spiritual experience.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

niki123 Guest

So you want to know how mine happened? I had this very beautiful dream and that changed something inside of me and when I woke up right after the dream which I think it was astral travelling ended it just hit me like a ton of bricks.It went through me and all the way to the top of my head like a freight train and to be honest I had no idea what it was.My heart was beating so fast, the andrenaline rushing through my veins,this very hot , pulsing energy all over my body,feeling like I was going crazy.So much energy rushing up trough my head and so much energy coming down from up there it felt like a sugar rush multiplied by 10,000 that never goes away.I couldn't eat or sleep much and cried continuously for 4 months and then it stopped for awhile but it started back after 1-2 months but not as strong as before.I felt like I didn't belong here or the people around me did not.The trees outside and the grass looked like they were different.They were this hue of vivid green and shimmering.Dreams and visions were happening to me every day and I surely thought that I was crazy but I wasn't 100% sure because there was this strength and knowledge inside me that was helping me along and was giving me the confidence I needed.

Blog Entries

This seems to fit with this thread, so....

Right now and for about the last half hour or so, my second chakra has been throbbing. I can't recall this happening before, but it may have and I was just unaware. I don't know precisely what triggered it, other than maybe the fact that I've been listening to a CD of sacred chants (mostly Hindu, but some Buddhist and one Sufi). The chants could be coincidence, of course...

Anyway, whatever it is, the second chakra is just happily throbbing away, and woah, it's pretty near orgasmic. It's not quite an actual orgasm, but it's definitely got that quality. Given the nature of the second chakra, I guess it's not surprising (it's associated with reproduction, sexuality, creativity, and some other stuff).

I've never really had any blocks in any of those areas, in fact, fertility and sexuality and creativity are all pretty open for me, so I don't think this is the release of a blockage or anything. It's just... a not-quite-sexual orgasmic sensation, waves of pleasure as I sit here reading my newsfeed....
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

The name of that CD?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

The CD is "Laxmi's Dream: Sacred Mantras" and it's by Caitlin. Excellent arrangements, and she's got a lovely voice.

Blog Entries

You're serious! (Remember my dream?)
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I do remember your dream.