Thread: Anyone care to take a stab at this dream?

ejr23116 Guest

Anyone care to take a stab at this dream?

OK..I was very contemplative last night prior to going to bed. I was thinking a lot about which road to take as far as different energy modalities to pursue. Then I went to sleep. I had the strangest dream.

I dreamed that I completely totalled my car in an accident. I then saw my spirit rise out of my body and I was looking down on the car wreck and my body in the car. Then something told me to go back so I went back to my body. The next thing I know, I am at work. But it's not where I work in real life, just the job I happen to be working in my dream. So I am at the office in my dream and I am TOTALLY banged up from the car accident. I mean my entire body is nearly black and blue.

Then I woke up.

Could be nothing to it. Just never had a dream where I saw myself come out of my body.

Pneumaphor Guest

Re: Anyone care to take a stab at this dream?

Quote Originally Posted by ejr23116
    OK..I was very contemplative last night prior to going to bed. I was thinking a lot about which road to take as far as different energy modalities to pursue. Then I went to sleep. I had the strangest dream.

I dreamed that I completely totalled my car in an accident. I then saw my spirit rise out of my body and I was looking down on the car wreck and my body in the car. Then something told me to go back so I went back to my body. The next thing I know, I am at work. But it's not where I work in real life, just the job I happen to be working in my dream. So I am at the office in my dream and I am TOTALLY banged up from the car accident. I mean my entire body is nearly black and blue.

Then I woke up.

Could be nothing to it. Just never had a dream where I saw myself come out of my body.
    A wheeled dream-vehicle is usually a symbol for someone's ability to navigate day-to-day, down-to-earth situations, to 'get on with' life, and to 'get ahead' as well. In the past, trains were very common symbols for the same 'social mobility' dynamic. It is also symbolic of the earthly body because of its physical nature. Now, the car is 'totalled', and this sounds to me like the energetic changes 'tears' that occur in the energy body which damage the energy body if projection-level exercises (charging the main chakras) are performed before the support structures are developed. The first time I did energy work for an extended period, it caused real, physical heat blisters around my ankles because I'd never used that structure before, so imagine what can happen to the body-complex if one skips ahead and goes for broke too soon! A black-and-blue energy body is what happens! Don't forget, the nerves of the brain and the bodily nervous system are one unified system, so the body IS the mind (in the traditional sense of 'mind') which implies a damaged mind, and subsequent limited real-world ability (social skills) due to system shock. Sound like I know too much about it don't I? There's a reason for that.

The dream is a warning to you to wait longer before working on projection-level activities, namely before charging the main chakras. Your psychic integrity may depend upon your heeding this warning. Look on the bright side though, the dream implies (reliably) that you CAN project, only that you aren't ready just yet. I would suggest working on all of your support systems (minor chakras) for a year before trying to project, then your energy body (your mind) will be strong enough to handle the shock. Hey, it's not culture shock, it's existential shock that you must be ready to process - like how finding out that aliens really do exist would feel.

Besides, you actually already knew that it's a warning because you attempt to explain it away as per: "Could be nothing to it. Just..." as if it were a "nothing but" It's more than that and you know it! Be satisfied with implications of receiving quality psychic warnings in dreams and be pleased with that (in my humble opinion) more useful ability! When you do feel ready, go to sleep asking this question repeatedly of your unconscious: "Am I ready to project, am I ready to project?" You will receive another accurate reply. Take good care!

Blog Entries

Re: Anyone care to take a stab at this dream?

Hi, Ron!

Good to see you doing another profound dream analysis!

Take good care,
    Oliver