Thread: I had a premonition that came true!!

1. I had a premonition that came true!!

About two weeks ago, I had a dream that it was raining and some kids were walking outside in yellow rain hats (like children in Japan wear) I was watching them through my window which actually looked my room window in the real world. Then, two children one black, and the other Asian came in through the window. We had started to talk about something when the black child pointed to my nose and said you have some blood on your nose. I go to check my nose in the mirror. The mirror and the dream room I was in looked exactly like my real room, in fact, in the dream I had gotten off my bed but my roommate was till sleeping in hers. Finally when I checked my nose in the mirror there was some dry blood there and I wiped it off. That's when the dream ends and I wake up.

At the time I had a cold however, when I got up I didn't really think about the dream. I sat up in bed a little and then I had to blow my nose. When I did I was fine for a second but then it happened. My nose started to bleed! My nose would go on to bleed three different times that day. After the whole ordeal I remembered my dream. I immediately saw the connected and giggled a little when I realized I had a premonition.

I want to clarify my story a bit more. I haven't had a nose bleed in years, many years, since primary school. So when I go this nose bleed I was catch by surprise and very scared. I'll admit I was asking the nurse if your die by nose bleed.

I don't know much about premonitions and hadn't even thought about them till this incident. I was wondering if someone could tell me a bit about it. And it would be nice to hear some similar stories!

Re: I had a premonition that came true!!

Did this happen the day after the dream? I think sometimes you can predict what will happen in a dream.
    Like a month ago around 11 pm i was awake and herd gunshots outside, someone was shot and killed across the street of my house. I went to my parents room to let them know and upon awaking them they both reported having dreams about being shot.

JS
    new...

3. Re: I had a premonition that came true!!

I had the dream the same day. It happened only a few mintues after I woke up.

interesting, the shooting happened around the same time as the dream.

I think while your sleeping you can take in energies of furture event that will soon happen. Dreams can be very powerful.

JS
    new...

5. Re: I had a premonition that came true!!

Yeah, I was totally amazed when I realized what happened. My idea was something was preparing me for what was going to happen. When I told my roommate about the dreams she told me that perhaps something was telling me that everything was going to be OK. This has never happened to me. I wonder if it's a sign of psychic or spiritual development or something...

Most likely, if you would please read the post i just posted in the dreaming fourm and leave me some input on that if you would.

Thnaks JS
    new...