Thread: Blind woman

Blog Entries

Blind woman

This was this morning, before I awoke first time. The details are a bit hazy.

I was talking to a blonde woman, her hair a shade almost white, and very fine, short, about as long as down to her chin, big eyes with black pupils. For some reasons I was thinking she was blind. She said something like "That's alright, those are not the eyes I'm seeing with. Let me help you."

And she brought her hands around around my hand at about the temples, enveloping my head somehow. Before I knew what she was happening I could feel energy entering me. It was like I was switched to some kind of inner sight, because I was perceiving myself somehow from inside. It was like the energy was flowing into a blocked structure. About where the third eye is, in the forehead somewhere, and it looked/felt (can't say which sense it was, but it was a shape) like a peach pit. The energy was flooding into it in waves from all sides, waves of energy entering my head. They were like waves of light.

I panicked and tried to shield as soon as it started. I was so surprised by her simply starting! I couldn't really shield, though, and then I woke up.

Many aspects of the dream were very vivid, and somehow I think it was not a dream at all.

Oliver

2. Re: Blind woman

I don't know much about it but perhaps it's an astral guide of some sort.

Blog Entries

Re: Blind woman

Wow. Definitely significant, and no, I don't think it was "just a dream". I can't say what sort of being you encountered, but I would say that you received healing energy to help remove the block you just described.

Don't be surprised if your psychic intuition starts getting a lot more acute very soon. And don't be shocked when it happens. It can be pretty disconcerting to have it suddenly increase.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

I already have the phenomenon that I have the "idea" of buying something out of the blue and thinking "Do I really want that?", only to have my wife saying "I wish we we had XY". Or thinking about a movie all of a sudden and then hearing "We might want to watch this" or "I thought about this, too".

I always attributed that to my brainwave patterns being modified by being exposed to marriage, though. These wedding rings are mind-control devices, I warn ya!

No, seriously, it has been getting more and more. I have been seeing distinct outlines of geometrical shapes when relaxing during riding the train. The window of the train would example outline as a set of white lines on dark background on the side of my vision with eyes closed. Or the thing from above.

Usually I'm too tense, but when not trying to these things happen on their own.

Oliver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    These wedding rings are mind-control devices, I warn ya!
    My husband and I have a saying: "Get your own brain!" or "Get out of my head!" Despite having quite different ways of approaching the world, we think surprisingly similarly much of the time.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Alaskans Guest

I think she fixed up the things used for mental projection, internal & time viewing type stuff rather than trans dimention/x-ray/auric seeing. Should give mental projection a try. Just relax with your eyes closed and give the intent to go anywhere at all. It may not be clear, depending on your abilities. I usually have tunnel vision, but it can be done just about any time, unlike AP.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    Should give mental projection a try. Just relax with your eyes closed and give the intent to go anywhere at all. It may not be clear, depending on your abilities. I usually have tunnel vision, but it can be done just about any time, unlike AP.
    Why?

Oliver

Alaskans Guest

Ask yourself that. It's up to you how helpful the old woman's help will be.