Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: help me I am in the NOW state

jaycecp Guest
    oh thats good CF! i havnt tried it yet but i can tell... just trying it for .5 seconds motivates me to start doing the stuff i need to do - thx mucho. ill be using it no doubt.

also with the sound thing. one out of the 2 of the times i was able to have more of an idea on how i got into the NOW ... I'm pretty sure it was induced by a rhthym in sounds. the pattern of dryer + fan + something else might have kicked it in but i cant guarantee. I do know that the ability to differenciate sounds is so awesome in the state so ive also been thinking about playign with sounds.

lately i can get into a meditative relaxed awareness state. its awesome and im aware of lots, but its more foreceful than the NOW state I used to experience back in the day. they are like polar opposites with similar effects. The NOW state feels so fast mentally. I guess it feels fast because you dont have to slow down your thoughts inorder to be super aware.

thanks guys

Dragon's Daughter Guest
    NOW state? - I've been stuck there for years. Makes it interesting trying to keep track of things, appointments, deadlines...

I've been in it so long, I forgot there is anything else. hmmm....

DD