Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kundalini.

CentralCity Guest

Re: Kundalini.

Let's start again,
    The last post was wiped in midstream. As I was saying, through practical experience we can't achieve much in the quest for individuation. If I am not interrupted again, I'll continue.....I have checked out quite a lot of things and I do have some practical knowledge to impart. O.K. As I was saying the only mite that a human being has in this world is the God given breath he and she was born with. This you can use to build a basis for a stronger and more compassionate sense of being. The simplest things are the most powerful. At this late stage, I would say, gently place your attention on your ordinary breath as you breathe, in your upper chest area. Your mind superstructure will interrupt you again and again and again and again with various internal visual scenarios and pictures, or will try to take charge of this.....I AM IN CHARGE.... Let it go on for a while then bring your own God given attention back to what you were doing. Emotions like fear( I won't be able to get back) etc..... You will. I don't have all night to explain. Do it.The main thing is to, in passing, observe how the superstructure tries to take over your intention and get you back into the herd of sleep. Keep at it and don't be afraid. YOU ARE A BLESSEDLY GOOD PERSON. The main thing is ....SHHHH to the superstructure and you will be strong. Do not fear your own self, whatever comes up. You are naturally good - and that's from our lovely mother, the Earth and our Heavenly Father.

CentralCity Guest

In the event that the info. I have tried to impart here is not getting through, let me you with this, though I am no longer with the Wyrd.
    There are events aforce that will tumble your world.

Quote Originally Posted by CentralCity
    In the event that the info. I have tried to impart here is not getting through, let me you with this, though I am no longer with the Wyrd.
    There are events aforce that will tumble your world.
    I'll be blunt about it. What brings you here, to this forum?

CentralCity Guest

Do you mean that you not in the ordinary interactions of life, which are insufferably bland, that you are not forthcoming about your intentions?

CentralCity Guest

Under a North Wood firtree cover in Southern Alaska, with a lovely gal, college educated, in a sudden summer storm, would your perception change?

CentralCity Guest

Isn't that beauty always there?

Quote Originally Posted by CentralCity
    Do you mean that you not in the ordinary interactions of life, which are insufferably bland, that you are not forthcoming about your intentions?
    What I mean is that you seem to be in a hurry to get your number of posts to over 20 so you can post URLs within the rules, and you don't have anything to add otherwise so you just make vague statements. Why?

"We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2