Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lab Experiments...

artdragondream Guest

Lab Experiments...

Could someone direct me to a site with details on any lab experiments dealing with OBE's. I’ve heard there have been a few double blind experiments where the participant has an OBE and travels to a designated location to collect some information he could not know then return back to his body and relay that information. If there are any peer reviewed journals online or some site that describes the details and findings of the experiments that would be great.

Thanks

~Scott

Blog Entries

Re: Lab Experiments...

I think the RV organization website is the place to see this sort of stuff. I think there's a link to it in the ADpedia under Remote Viewing. I do know they do (or have done) double blind experiments in their research.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

artdragondream Guest

That’s not really what im looking for. I cant find anything on OBE's on the RV site. I know that Robert Bruce has participated in some experiments in Canada. Is there any information on the results of that?

Blog Entries

I'll ask.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

artdragondream Guest

Thank you.

Donald McGlinn Guest

I would suggest posting your question in Ask Robert.

I am not sure when he will answer though as he has just flown out of Australia and wont be home again for 6 weeks and his net access overseas is sometimes sporadic.

ariesr Guest

Robert bruce said he had participated in some experiments, but had to leave due to ill health. He was going to revisit this at another time.

star Guest

Is it that you want real evidence right now? Or are you looking for something to publish. it might not count for much but I can say in my opinion that many of these experiements go on and come back 100% positive. Maybe you could grab a group of projectors and do it on your own? Publish your own test groups results.

ariesr Guest

I would say once I have explored projection in a lot more detail and I am happy that it is not simply a product of my own mind then I would allow myself to be tested.

Got a lot of foundation work to do first. Building blocks to be put in place.

sleeper Guest

one of the problems with designing an experiment and running it is that it's somewhat antagonistic to the true nature of our existence. It's hard to design a test that can produce a hard result, and also is also a natural part of astral travel. Many of the tests to see whether somebody is psychic, or astral traveling, could be somewhat ambiguous. the astral person could come back and say "I saw a scientist at a machine. In the room was also a table with some papers on it." the scientists are afraid that the astral person might be intentionally vague when describing what they say. In that case, according to the scientists, there might be no way of telling who is really projecting and who is just a good liar. they could put a red balloon in the room, but to an astral person, that could be an aura, or something else. So, the scientists will put a 15-digit serial number on a piece of paper on the table, and ask the astral person to go back and read what the paper says. But is the astral body interested in laboratory experiments? Is eternal consciousness interested in bar codes? Is spherical vision interested in paper scraps?

I'm not saying that it's impossible, only that the tests are tough and there are some hurdles to jump before they produce consistent results, from what i've seen.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast