Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: taking energy practice to the next level.....kechari

Blog Entries

Re: taking energy practice to the next level.....kechari

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Maybe you achieve enlightenment as you choke to death.
    I don't think so. I nearly choked to death a few years ago and the only thing going through my mind was, "Well, if I can't get this out of my throat, I'm going to drop dead right here in the kitchen." It was a very surreal experience. On the one hand I was gagging and desperately trying to clear my throat, and on the other I had this totally calm "voice" in my head thinking stuff like "guess I'm gonna die now". Weird.

Somehow I don't think that's enlightenment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick----
    here is my experience...it brings mild to intense euphoria, helps with quieting the mind, and draws the energy inward and upward in the body. However, I don't think this is the "miracle" mudra people hope for. There are lots of techniques that help spiritual progress (NEW for example), but I don't think there is any technique that works as fast as most people in our times want.
    Thanks for sharing that. I agree that there's no "fast track to enlightenment".

Quote Originally Posted by Nick----
    It seems to me that devotion and surrender to the divine, along with positive thought and action raise energy better than doing techniques in a mechanical way. [...] A wise man once said to me, "Don't seek techniques, seek only God, and God will then send you the tools you need to find him."
    I agree with this completely and absolutely. Seek the Source.

I had a look at those MRI pictures. Fascinating. I gave it a try to see how flexible my tongue is and I can actually touch my uvula quite easily. It sets of a gag reflex, of course, and I don't think I would personally want to pursue this technique (the stuff I've been doing seems to be working pretty well, and I don't believe that this technique, while undoubtedly useful for some people, is going to speed anything up), but it was interesting to see that I can curl my tongue around that way.

Hey, learn something new every day, right?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

alwayson4 Guest

Re: taking energy practice to the next level.....kechari

well i should have clarified in my original post, that kechari needs to be done with other practices. On AYP they combine it with something called spinal breathing. But it takes whatever you are doing and adds the icing on the cake from what I am understanding.