Thread: Energy work in the water?

ejr23116 Guest

Energy work in the water?

I own a hot tub and take a nice 30 minute soak 3-5 times a week. The time in the tub is pretty much down time. Can't do much else other than relax (which is kind of the point for owning one). However, it dawned on me today that this would be a great time to sneak in 30 minutes of energy work. Are there any possible dangers or benefits of doing energy work in water? How about in raising energy up through the feet, legs, front side, then down the arms and out the hands into the water?

Blog Entries

Re: Energy work in the water?

I have often done very effective energy work in the bath tub. The relaxation helps.

Oliver

There's no problem. Most people find it harder to raise energy in water. Water tends to drain off stray energy, that's why people find water calming.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Quote Originally Posted by ejr23116
    I own a hot tub and take a nice 30 minute soak 3-5 times a week. The time in the tub is pretty much down time. Can't do much else other than relax (which is kind of the point for owning one). However, it dawned on me today that this would be a great time to sneak in 30 minutes of energy work. Are there any possible dangers or benefits of doing energy work in water? How about in raising energy up through the feet, legs, front side, then down the arms and out the hands into the water?
    Hot tubs outdoors especially at sunset , sunrise or full moon can facilitate energy raising , trance , visions , evocations , mystic projection et cetera . I read that in California people pay to come to meditation retreats in a hot tub believing they will be able to see visions for the first time . I use a hot tub regularly for meditative trance workings .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~