Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kundalini - Manifesting - Spontaneous Human Combustion

Blog Entries

Re: Kundalini - Manifesting - Spontaneous Human Combustion

Hmmm. I had a read of that list. Gee, looks really familar (most of it does). I am coming to believe that I'm working through a full-on Kundalini Syndrome, rather than just a spontaneous awakening. This has been going on for many years now. The first stages were mostly about healing my fragmented and damaged ego and exorcising years of negative emotions and energy that I had following me around. Then it was mostly quiet for a while, but a lot of physical symptoms started to bother me. Now I'm still having some physical symptoms (though, interestingly, they're nowhere near as severe as they were), but I've moved on to the visions and increased psychic activity and more expansive view of life, the universe, and everything.

I'm so deeply ready to move on from this. I accept that it was what it was and is what it is and will be what it will be, and that I needed healing and metamorphosis. Fair enough. I even asked for it (though I didn't know what I was asking for at the time). I'm grateful for it, all of it, no matter how difficult or painful or exhausting it was. And I release all resentment and all grudges and just give thanks that my request to be made over was answered. So it is.

And now, I want to move forward and leave the Kundalini Syndrome behind (but keep the spiritual presence of Kundalini, of course). It's time to be what I've become.

(Yes, that's a sort of little manifesto/prayer. I did it deliberately because I wanted to put it into manifest form in a place where it can and will be read by someone other than myself. Thank you for indulging me. )
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Re: Kundalini - Manifesting - Spontaneous Human Combustion

No no no, thank you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2