For some, dreams are not just dreams, but are like nightly walks into another dimension. Sometimes we meet people, are healed, heal others, see real places, dreams can be endlessly fascinating (and sometimes really boring), do I really need to tell you that? We know, but I don't think many realize, (with the exception of common life interference) that dreams are all as real and relevant as the chair you're sitting on. Examine your own dreams long enough and you might come to be fully enlightened on what that means.
When we are given something in a dream, it is real. Sometimes, what is given is conscious or subconscious knowledge. I am concerned with people talking about high form dreams where the knowledge and energy given can be lost in discussing it. I am sticking to my belief that enlightenment is a substance, and sharing it is relinquishing it from yourself, which is not how it was meant to be used, with few exceptions, it is meant for the one who obtains it.
There have been a few higher form dreams being shared, I'm guilty of it myself (tell-able by peoples reaction). For your own sake, I advise people to leave the casual discussions to reoccurring dreams, psychic type dreams, and dreams obviously meant to be interpreted (although you should first try your best to interpret them yourself!) With the rare exceptions of acting on cosmic providence.

ps I dont want discussion