Thread: empowerment dreams

Alaskans Guest

empowerment dreams

For some, dreams are not just dreams, but are like nightly walks into another dimension. Sometimes we meet people, are healed, heal others, see real places, dreams can be endlessly fascinating (and sometimes really boring), do I really need to tell you that? We know, but I don't think many realize, (with the exception of common life interference) that dreams are all as real and relevant as the chair you're sitting on. Examine your own dreams long enough and you might come to be fully enlightened on what that means.
    When we are given something in a dream, it is real. Sometimes, what is given is conscious or subconscious knowledge. I am concerned with people talking about high form dreams where the knowledge and energy given can be lost in discussing it. I am sticking to my belief that enlightenment is a substance, and sharing it is relinquishing it from yourself, which is not how it was meant to be used, with few exceptions, it is meant for the one who obtains it.
    There have been a few higher form dreams being shared, I'm guilty of it myself (tell-able by peoples reaction). For your own sake, I advise people to leave the casual discussions to reoccurring dreams, psychic type dreams, and dreams obviously meant to be interpreted (although you should first try your best to interpret them yourself!) With the rare exceptions of acting on cosmic providence.

ps I dont want discussion

Blog Entries

Re: empowerment dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    I am concerned with people talking about high form dreams where the knowledge and energy given can be lost in discussing it. I am sticking to my belief that enlightenment is a substance, and sharing it is relinquishing it from yourself, which is not how it was meant to be used, with few exceptions, it is meant for the one who obtains it.
    Enlightenment that cannot be shared? Only for yourself?

If so, why are there teachers at all?

If enlightenment is freedom of self, how can hoarding it for yourself/your self work?

How can opening up to all and everything, to all beings and all that is be kept to yourself?

Oliver

Alaskans Guest

You already know I dont agree entirely with how the universe is run. But it is that way to protect things I dont yet clearly see. I believe enlightenment can be given away, but it also creates things in the enlightened that are meant to be given away.

Blog Entries

From your former remarks I think your sentence misses a "not" you actually intended but forgot.

Right?

Oliver

Alaskans Guest

Well if something really bothers someone.. I didnt say I wouldnt discuss, just that I didnt want to. I believe in teachers for sure, but I'm certain that everyone isnt meant to be a teacher, Im not, yet. But I kinda have a big mouth, so Im trying hard to keep my input to minimal, thats why I didnt want to discuss. I did forget to mention it's my observation of the rules, and I have an incomplete understanding, obvious, but I should always say it anyways.

sleeper Guest

high form dreams where the knowledge and energy given can be lost in discussing it
    I've been thinking about this thread and i'm not entirely sure that i follow you. Can you give a real or hypothetical example of this, so i might better understand?

Alaskans Guest

Ok.. probably all "higher form dreams" im talking about would actually be astral projection.. thats how we almost always dream when we are in our mystic states.

When I was a little kid, 7 I think. I had a dream that was actually an AP, and it played a huge role in my life later on. In it, I was told ["Do not tell anyone what I have shown you and you will be greatly rewarded.. however, you will tell someone."] I woke up buzzing with energy. I did tell a few people in my early 20s because I didnt really believe it then (of course being told not to did serve some purposes)

Sometimes, we are shown things that are secrets, good for us to know at that point, but bad for us to tell some others about. The secrets could contain powerful energy. Telling the secret could be a good thing for a few, but would most often be a bad thing. I was taught an ability to protect myself, I've mentioned it twice and it's hard to do now, was very easy before. Sharing any dreams where energy is gained will also share the energy, up to the dreamer if they should do that.

sleeper Guest

when you shared your experiences, what did the people say in response? How did they act?