Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Telepathy

aprilla Guest

Telepathy

someone I know at work practices this with people she knows but they don't know she's doing it. she can know random thoughts about what they are going to say even to the exact sentence.Then seconds later they say it. I believe her because she can dream things and know things that have come true.
    What I don't understand is this...
    Is it her sending the message and the other picks it up, then says it. Or is it her recieving the message beforehand? I prefer the latter but who knows?

Hibby Guest

Re: Telepathy

I'm only speculating at the moment but I believe it is possible that, metaphysical abilities such as,
    telepathy, foresight, remote-viewing and possibly telekinesis, at higher levels, are all dimensional
    related abilities.
    With Clairvoyance vision in real time dimension, a person would be able to remote view right?
    Then Clairvoyance vision in the Astral planes or Mental planes would allow a person to read other
    people's thoughts if the information perceived can be decoded.
    Clairvoyance vision in the Akashic Records would allow foresight
    The Atmic dimension would allow for contact with the deceased
    telekinesis would be a special case, and I think would be related to etherical matter.
    well you u get the point.

someone I know at work practices this with people she knows but they don't know she's doing it. she can know random thoughts about what they are going to say even to the exact sentence. Then seconds later they say it. I believe her because she can dream things and know things that have come true.
    It would seem that she is able to read the thoughts of people because of Clairvoyance ability in the
    Astral/Mental planes as people's thoughts are caught here but to be able to know what people are
    thinking before they're even thinking it would require ability in the Akashic records. It is possible that
    she has both or only the ability to see into the future, that would explain her ability to predict the
    future.
    Is it her sending the message and the other picks it up, then says it. Or is it her recieving the message beforehand? I prefer the latter but who knows?
    I have read of instances when people have ordered a meal and then decided the moment after they
    made that order they wanted something else without telling the waiter. Moments later the waiter would
    come back to bring the exact meal they wanted. This may be an example of unintentional mental
    influence on another person. I believe this is only possible because the waiter is open to influence in
    that they are wanting to know what the person ordering wants, I would also imagine that after
    spending long hours of work the waiter is slowly letting the subconscious take over. Even if it is
    possible to influence a person's decisions telepathically, it would be hard to influence the person's
    direct will, such as something you've consciously decided to do.

Of course all that I have stated above is purely what I think
    -Hibby

aprilla Guest

Interesting thoughts there Hibby

veranadine Guest

• It is always possible with telepathy that the sensor accidentally (or purposely) plants ideas in the mind that they were attempting to read.

Generally a skilled telepathic is correct about 75% of the time, with the other 25% being them not reading the other persons intended thoughts but planting their own telepathic thoughts into the mind of the person that they were trying to read.

Blessings,

I usually find that I am a planter of thoughts. Accidentally, of course.

Fish Guest

I do it a lot too

Nikitta Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby
    I'm only speculating at the moment but I believe it is possible that, metaphysical abilities such as,
    telepathy, foresight, remote-viewing and possibly telekinesis, at higher levels, are all dimensional
    related abilities.
    With Clairvoyance vision in real time dimension, a person would be able to remote view right?
    Then Clairvoyance vision in the Astral planes or Mental planes would allow a person to read other
    people's thoughts if the information perceived can be decoded.
    Clairvoyance vision in the Akashic Records would allow foresight
    The Atmic dimension would allow for contact with the deceased
    telekinesis would be a special case, and I think would be related to etherical matter.
    well you u get the point.

someone I know at work practices this with people she knows but they don't know she's doing it. she can know random thoughts about what they are going to say even to the exact sentence. Then seconds later they say it. I believe her because she can dream things and know things that have come true.
    It would seem that she is able to read the thoughts of people because of Clairvoyance ability in the
    Astral/Mental planes as people's thoughts are caught here but to be able to know what people are
    thinking before they're even thinking it would require ability in the Akashic records. It is possible that
    she has both or only the ability to see into the future, that would explain her ability to predict the
    future.
    [quote:1doeoz5s]Is it her sending the message and the other picks it up, then says it. Or is it her recieving the message beforehand? I prefer the latter but who knows?
    I have read of instances when people have ordered a meal and then decided the moment after they
    made that order they wanted something else without telling the waiter. Moments later the waiter would
    come back to bring the exact meal they wanted. This may be an example of unintentional mental
    influence on another person. I believe this is only possible because the waiter is open to influence in
    that they are wanting to know what the person ordering wants, I would also imagine that after
    spending long hours of work the waiter is slowly letting the subconscious take over. Even if it is
    possible to influence a person's decisions telepathically, it would be hard to influence the person's
    direct will, such as something you've consciously decided to do.

Of course all that I have stated above is purely what I think
    -Hibby[/quote:1doeoz5s]

This was great information, at least for me as I finally know what I have been doing. It is a grand day! Thanx

Hibby Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nikitta
    This was great information, at least for me as I finally know what I have been doing. It is a grand day! Thanx
    Oh i'm glad you find this helpful but i wouldn't call it information. I can't prove any of it, but in my mind this appears to be one possibility.

Nikitta Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikitta
    Oh i'm glad you find this helpful but i wouldn't call it information. I can't prove any of it, but in my mind this appears to be one possibility.
    That's quite alright with me. I am just happy to have found anything that describes some things I do. I have never researched it, so, reading anything that sounds familiar and makes sense is great. I'm not one to demand proof, some things are just what they are.

John Guest

Quote Originally Posted by aprilla
    What I don't understand is this...
    I have been using telepathy most of my life. It is my understanding that this experience is a shared event. When we pick up a message from another, I suspect that it is sent from the person's subconscious. I do not pratice remote viewing or remose sensing. I let information come to me. Sometimes when I ask questions I get answers and sometimes I do not.

Every person thinks about what they are going to say before they speak it. Your friend at work is picking up the thoughts or the thought potentials of others. I used to do this with a boss I worked for. I told him I was telepathic and he said that yes I was reading his thoughts. It was like being tuned into his way of being more than actually hearing words come from him. Like that shared experience I mentioned.

I have done very little conscious person to person telepathy. A lot has changed over the last 10 years. I can only guess that the next 10 years will reveal a great deal more on this subject that is of great interest to me.

John

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast