Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Telepathy

aprilla Guest

Re: Telepathy

I don't know whether this is telepathy but I will share anyway. I sat opposite about 10 people in a classroom, filled with people i never met before and the teacher was talking, and everyone was looking at the teacher and through the boring parts I decides to have a go at telepathy so i thinks about one person randomly for a few minutes, I didn't look at her, i had my head in the direction of the teacher, she was also attentive on the teacher, then i looked at her from the corner of my eyes subtley but didn't move my head, she looked straight at me straight away as if i had just invaded her house!!...feeling a little then with this.....I then did it with another lady after that and that lady didn't look at me at all.

how do you explain this? how come lady 2 didn't look at me? I thought we were all connected

John Guest

Quote Originally Posted by aprilla

how do you explain this? how come lady 2 didn't look at me? I thought we were all connected
    I would say that some ladies use their intuitive awareness better than others.

We are all telepathic to some extent in various ways. Channeling, reflective thinking - not critical thinking, intuition and instinct are forms of non-verbal communication involving awareness of some kind. All astral and paranormal experience could not happen without telapathic communication in some form. As I see it naturally.

John

Ouroboros Guest

Quote Originally Posted by aprilla
    Just a shot in the dark, but lady 2 may have been shielded some way, either unconsciously or consciously. I'm sure that if there's ways to defend yourself against psychic attack, there's ways to shut yourself off from someone trying to read your thought patterns.

aprilla Guest

Ok I'm going to spill the beans...hehe, the first lady I was actually thinking about what she was like, her personality and personal stuff, the second lady I was only visualizing a connection. It seems to me the first lady picked up this rather personal invasion, which is why she looked at me so strongly ...i'll be doin' no more of that methinks

5. Re: Telepathy

Telepathy, ESP, RI, even simplitic "Fourtune telling", are and can be readilly available when two people are connected. Connected how? Let's just say that two people consider themselves "Soulmates", this can be very powerful. Without saying a word two people in this situation can easily know what the other is thinking across the room. Without a word, just a simple glance and all is known from ones mind to the other. My bestfriend of twenty years has always beeen at the forefront of my thoughts. He has quite specificly brought to the surface what is was that I wass thinking, or what I meant with a glance. To dive even further we could prove such abilities advance when twins or sibling from some sort of sybolic biething takes place. These two people can feel thoughts. pains, horrors. Usually this phenomena takes hold when there is some sort of heavy or tragic situuation to be delivered to the other. But what if this was practiced to be sent, or seen, or felt only when the situation was kept small or insignificant? Could two people actually perfect this kind of synergy just by using it so often that the performance or duty became so ordinarry that it was second nature? You see, most often people only seem to claim these occurances when somthing is of fantastic nature, but if two beings, sibling, lovers, friends did in fact practice these efforts with a certain steady fashion, I beleive that this type of mental awareness would be so common that we as a world would be capable of so much more. In effect, our entire planet could be benefitting from these kinds of brilliant effects already, though we would have to put down the remote control and pick up"interest"!!
    Just Imagine, Fou

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mishell
    I usually find that I am a planter of thoughts. Accidentally, of course.
    Yeah, I know...

I tend to pick up some ideas of Mishell. So it seems like I have more good ideas than I actually do!

I never noticed this until I started to think "I want to watch movie XY" and the next thing was "No, I don't even like that movie!" and Mishell later on said she felt like watching it.

I never notice it when I do it, it seems like my own thoughts, just impulsive thinking, but some of them turn out to be "picked up."

Oliver

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2