I was just wondering how Robert's model compares and contracts with the phasing model (Monroe, Moen, "Frank"...).

Robert states there are 7 planes of conciousness: Physical, Astral, Mental, Buddhic, Atmic, Anupadaka, Adi.

The phasing model uses those funky numbers, F0-F27(and higher..), or FoC1-FoC4.

?#1. I believe the modern phasing model states that the "Astral" is actually our subconcious mind. So projecting into the astral you don't really meet other spirits, blah blah, but they are actually your own subconcious manifestations. How does Robert and other experienced ones feel about this?

?#2. According to the expert phasers, directly above or higher than the Astral is a place where "others" really do reside. "The park", etc. I get confused here because RB states above the astral is the Mental realms. Frank describes FoC4 as a state of seemingly no tangibility; it sounds a lot like the "Mental" plane to me. Is this correct in saying FoC4 is what RB model calls the "Mental" plane? But where would F27 "The park" be on Robert's model? Is F27 actually what RB calls the astral? But in his book I read that his child and others were residing higher than even the mental and buddhic planes.

Basically, I'm confused. When a whole bunch of experienced experts tell their experience and they contradict, ...I don't know how to describe the emotion felt. A little confusion melded with sadness and lack of motivation, with a dash of despair, skepticism, ...

I'd like to hear from you all, then I have more for discussion.