Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Robert Bruce's model ... Phasing model

Blog Entries
    One thing about phasing that I can't quite wrap my head around is the numbering- Why can't it be f1, f2, f3, etc. It seems you have to be some kind of engineer to figure them out.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

question Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    Quote Originally Posted by question
    Thanks everyone for the responses. What I meant by "external conciousness" was, if I went into the "astral" and talked to someone, would it be a real person or being, or would it be an aspect of my own manifestations. Like those who state the "astral" is only "your mind", therefore you aren't talking to your friend or other spirits, you can't interact with "other" "people". You know what I mean? But a lot of it is starting to come together, thanks. I guess it really is all just terminology.
    The phasing approach doesn't actually mean the astral only exists in your mind. It means external reality also exists in your mind. By this I mean, external reality is simply another point (locale/focus level) on the spectrum of consciousness. When we go OBE, we simply move our attention to another point on this spectrum of consiousness.
    The reason the phasing model says we don't leave our body, is due to it's perception of what reality is. Reality is a mind construct based upon certain perceptions (inputs), so even if we move out of body, we are still within a mind construct - we have simply shifted our awarness slightly away from the 'reality' location of this spectrum.
    ah, though I read Frank's website thing and he says "the astral" (what he calls focus two) does not proove life after death. And the crew of followers seem to look down upon the "neg" concept, saying if you believe they can't hurt you they can't...because they're only your manifestations, no individual entities outside your very subconcious mind. I've seen often how focus 2 is refferred to as "the individual's subconcious mind."

Chris Guest

ah, though I read Frank's website thing and he says "the astral" (what he calls focus two) does not proove life after death. And the crew of followers seem to look down upon the "neg" concept, saying if you believe they can't hurt you they can't...because they're only your manifestations, no individual entities outside your very subconcious mind. I've seen often how focus 2 is refferred to as "the individual's subconcious mind."
    In Franks model, he classes F2 as a form of self created astral realm (perhaps the place where lucid dreaming occurs?) But he classes F3 as what most would consider the 'astral proper', perhaps the same as Monroe's F27 - the place where people go when they die. He thinks that people can meet other projectors or entities in F3.
    I'm not sure I agree with his theory of F2 being totally self generated, but I have a feeling that kind of view of negs might be true ie something can only have control over you if you let it (even if untentionally through fear), Monroe said similar regarding the astral body could not be destroyed or harmed (in Ultimate Journeys).

NickJW Guest
    Frank and monroe's model:

F1 = C1, F3, F10
    F2 = F10, F12, F15, F21
    F3 = F21, F22, F23, F24,25,26, F27
    F4 = no direct translation

Blog Entries
    F1 = C1, F3, F10
    F2 = F10, F12, F15, F21
    That's what I'm talking about!

I think I'll make up my own system, one only I understand-
    1- Boring plane- RTZ
    2- Pretty gardeny bucolic plane- With or without birdies- fairies optional.
    3-Cartoony plane- Colors are groovy- Perception shifts and you see colors to indicate energy type.
    4-Outer space- can be realistic or cartoony. Depends on your mood.
    5-Undergroundy place- You go underground (obviously) and find a Victorian landscape. Surprising!
    6-UFO visit- This is when you project up straight into an UFO. Kind of looks like a stadium with big windows, and when you look down you see your house. Confusing.
    Enough of this.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    F1 = C1, F3, F10
    F2 = F10, F12, F15, F21
    That's what I'm talking about!
    Welcome to the present
    of reductionism

Thanks everyone for the responses. What I meant by "external conciousness" was, if I went into the "astral" and talked to someone, would it be a real person or being, or would it be an aspect of my own manifestations. Like those who state the "astral" is only "your mind", therefore you aren't talking to your friend or other spirits, you can't interact with "other" "people". You know what I mean? But a lot of it is starting to come together, thanks. I guess it really is all just terminology.
    To answer your question in as short a description as possible: You can be doing one or the other. In the astral and other planes your mind is not inside a body and thus it can manifest it's unbalance in many ways, so you could be talking to yourself in the astral, however you will generally know when this happens while astral even if this understanding does not carry over to the physical, IOW when you project if you are talking to yourself and know it while projecting, this knowledge might be lost while going back to the physical body.

On the flip side, there are definitely spirits out there and if you want to meet one you will. There will also be other projectors out there and while finding them is a problem if you become experienced you will eventually run into them.

Just remember=external spirit will manifest a feeling of something new and fresh, a spirit manifested from your thoughts will feel like one, and you can test each type out. a spirit manifested from your own thoughts will have trouble pinpointing things you don't allready know, while an external spirit will have a better chance of knowing, but keep in mind even external spirits are not all-knowing and thus it's best to ask several such questions and only expect one to be right. Also, don't ask questions concerning anything that might be up to your own interpretation in the astral. Most spirits will allready assume you know this and as such when they say "this is what is over there" they are going to be talking to you in a language foriegn to the physical body and because of that your physical body will, at first, have a hard time remembering that.

question Guest
    aye