Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Re-inhabiting your old body

dindinwo Guest

Re-inhabiting your old body

Hi,

I have been trying to astral project for several years and was never successful. Mostly becuase of lack of willpower and preparation, however I was able to enter the preliminary stages (vibrations, astral body loosening, sounds etc) came close a few times . I am much better with NEW.

One thing though, that has always intrigued is the idea of time travel and the possibilities.I've heard of stories of RB and others perceiving and even "being apart" of past events while on OBE's. If its possible to view past/future events in the space-time contuum, Is it possible, upon acheiving OBE to re-inhabit (basically "posses yourself") your old body and continue on in that time frame?

Thanks.

Re: Re-inhabiting your old body

Going to alternate times and viewing events is doable for most with dedicated practice.

Temporarily possessing your earlier self is possible though not recommended. For ideas about long term switching look into Walk-ins. Again, there usually is much trauma associated with this. I'm not sure what you are attempting to accomplish, but there probably is a better way.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

dindinwo Guest

^ So it is possible? What is a "walk-in"? What do you mean by "trauma". I'm sorry I'm new here I'm not familiar with the terminology.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dindinwo
    ^ So it is possible? What is a "walk-in"? What do you mean by "trauma". I'm sorry I'm new here I'm not familiar with the terminology.
    A walk-in is thought to be a person whose original soul has departed his or her body and been replaced with a new soul.
    http://www.crystalinks.com/walk_ins.html

For trauma, google is your friend.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

The original term walk-in referred to a body (incarnation) where the original soul was removed and replaced with another soul from the same oversoul. This is usually done when original purpose for an incarnation became impossible. Usually this means pulling the plug and physical death. In some cases another soul is put in the body in an attempt to satisfy oversoul to oversoul obligations. As indicated this mostly happens when an incarnation suffers a great trauma.

In more recent years it has to come to mean any situation where a soul inhabits a body that it was not born to where the body was not taken by force. I.E. the body has to be voluntarily abandoned so possession, NEGs, zombies and forcible death do not qualify.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Blog Entries

Brains! Brains! Sorry I couldn't resist..... :cry:
    You forgot pod people.
    Need more coffee.....
    Sorry dindinwo I didn't mean disrespect...I've had a weird week.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

dindinwo Guest

Is'nt "time" supposedly non-linear? If theoretically, I go back to say, 1998 and hop into my old body, won't my current existence continue?

Since technically I have the same "soul" with my 1998 self there should'nt be an issue taking over that body?

Blog Entries

Non-linear means something different.

Oliver

dindinwo Guest

^ Um what exactly does it mean?

sleeper Guest

why do you want to go back to 1998? if you want to watch the Super Bowl XXXII, where the Broncos kick the Packers butts, you can just rent that on DVD.

Of course, that year was also Michael Jordan's last year as a Bull. I would want to relive that moment also, If I could.

On the other hand, you can always go back and give yourself advice. That always has interesting results if you do it often and persistently.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast