Flying dreams- falling and jerking during hypnagogic/hypergogic sleep is sometimes a sign. Those kriyas can be a kicker

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
...Or just a dream?
I just went through a personal thing, and it's been a trying few days. But I've read that stuff like this can bring on preK or K events. So...
Last night I dreamed that I was at work and there were a few dead bodies in the desks, but people were still there trying to make things work. I wondered what killed them and decided to sneak out of work. I walked out, and there were snakes all over the ground. I didn't think anything about them, but went through, got on my car and drove home. I fought off some of the snakes to get in. When I got home my hubby and son were fighting some other snakes, and I jumped in and flecked them away. We started going up a mountain, and the snakes went up after us. I kept flicking them away, and we got to a tree. They climbed up the tree as I flew around flicking the snakes off the mountain/cliff. I woke up very stressed, because they were all over the place.
After I woke I could hear a male voice asking me if I accepted the Kundalini vibration. (I was fighting the snakes, so I must have been fighting them.) Right before waking I was looking at one snake that looked like it had a big head. (bigger than a normal snake) and was looking me in the eye. I could not flick it away like the others, but it was scary to me in the dream). When I woke and started getting some lucidity I quickly said "I accept the K vibration if it's only affecting me and helps me heal" and woke up. Then for good measure I repeated it in my mind, so no one had any doubt. (Who 'no one' is I'm not sure about.)
Yeah....