Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Kundalini in my near future?

Blog Entries

Kundalini in my near future?

...Or just a dream?
    I just went through a personal thing, and it's been a trying few days. But I've read that stuff like this can bring on preK or K events. So...
    Last night I dreamed that I was at work and there were a few dead bodies in the desks, but people were still there trying to make things work. I wondered what killed them and decided to sneak out of work. I walked out, and there were snakes all over the ground. I didn't think anything about them, but went through, got on my car and drove home. I fought off some of the snakes to get in. When I got home my hubby and son were fighting some other snakes, and I jumped in and flecked them away. We started going up a mountain, and the snakes went up after us. I kept flicking them away, and we got to a tree. They climbed up the tree as I flew around flicking the snakes off the mountain/cliff. I woke up very stressed, because they were all over the place.
    After I woke I could hear a male voice asking me if I accepted the Kundalini vibration. (I was fighting the snakes, so I must have been fighting them.) Right before waking I was looking at one snake that looked like it had a big head. (bigger than a normal snake) and was looking me in the eye. I could not flick it away like the others, but it was scary to me in the dream). When I woke and started getting some lucidity I quickly said "I accept the K vibration if it's only affecting me and helps me heal" and woke up. Then for good measure I repeated it in my mind, so no one had any doubt. (Who 'no one' is I'm not sure about.)
    Yeah....
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

cody0777 Guest

Re: Kundalini in my near future?

Thats really a cool experience besides the fear, but do you think it was fear of not knowing what was going to happen to you and your family or the snakes in general? Its good you accepted it I would have aswell.

sleeper Guest

How badly do you want Kundalini? And for what reasons?

Blog Entries

cody: The fear was for my family and humanity, not for myself. I was very empowered and unafraid for myself, but I worried for the world in general. I see now that I had some sort of existential angst happening there, for a few days. Interestingly, the idea of Kundalini didn't register until I saw the last snake with it's oversized almost human head and 'engaged with it' eye to eye. Then the theme of the dream changed. It's hard to explain, but I think I was reflecting a fear of changes- not for me personally, but for my loved ones and environment, as I could see that some (the people at work) couldn't make it. So the fear was selfish, but not physical-selfish, if that makes any sense.

sleeper: I don't necessarily want Kundalini for myself, but I do want to be able to miraculously heal, in a short period of time. The reasons are private, but I can talk to you via pm if you're really curious. And I understand Kundalini can cause this, in which case losing my marbles is a sacrifice I'm happy to make. I'm not being noble or anything, actually 'control freak' would describe me aptly at the moment.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I do want to be able to miraculously heal, in a short period of time.
    I'm sending you energy on that. I know why you want it, and I think it's a worthy thing. I think sometimes... we're in a situation where we are forced to develop spiritual gifts under pressure, because without the pressure, we would be content, if that makes sense. The added deadline makes it that much more tense and worrisome, but it definitely gets us out of our complacency!

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I understand Kundalini can cause this, in which case losing my marbles is a sacrifice I'm happy to make. I'm not being noble or anything, actually 'control freak' would describe me aptly at the moment.
    Well, not everyone goes insane when they have a Kundalini awakening. Some of us do, yes, but for some of us, it's the only way for us to heal so we can heal others. Unless you have reason to believe you'll lose your marbles, don't assume that you will.

Try to release any/all fears and doubts you have about it. Just let them go into the Source to be deactivated (this is a new thing I learned, and it works really well for me so I thought I'd pass it on). The more fear/doubt you harbour, the more likely it is that the Awakening will be troublesome, so the calmer you are, the better.

It's not that unlike childbirth in that sense, actually. Sometimes stuff does go awry, but most of the time it's perfect and if you're prepared and not afraid, it's just a matter of going with the flow.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

alwayson4 Guest

I dont think any of this fits RB's criteria for kundalini activity. Please read astral dynamics.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson4
    I dont think any of this fits RB's criteria for kundalini activity.
    Are you talking to me, to CaterpillarWoman, or someone else?
    My experience doesn't fit Robert's criteria on the specific 'Uraeus serpent of fire' phenomenon, but it does fit his criteria on Kundalini awakening, which, if you read his many writings in Kundalini is not the same as the 'main event', which is why I titled the thread 'Kundalini in my near future.'

Please read astral dynamics.
    Please find out if someone has read a specific book before making comments that are verging on disrespect.

G'day,

Just to add my two cents worth here....

Raising kundalini today seems to be viewed something like the ultimate scout badge. A 'must have it now at any cost' kind of thing. Well, the cost can be high if one pursues kundalini in this way.

I am amazed I survived what I did.

A quick fix to everything, and a shortcut to the laborious inner work that seems to take a lifetime, and does. A sudden upsurge in consciousness and knowlege (saves a lot of reading and full psychic and healing abilities.

But kundalini is not like this.

For most, awakened kundalini causes significant problems. Raised kundalini, without an experienced guide (personal experience of doing same and surviving reasonably sane) causes a lot more problems.

Most people will spend decades trying to stabilize if they get this far.

It is only when one has stabilized that the psychic abilities and healing abilities will start to stabilize and grow. A profound level of inner and energetic balance is required for high level abilities to manifest. Balance is key.

Raised kundalini does 'not' bring on sudden miraculous healing ability and advanced psychic abilities.

Everyone already has all of these things. But they are blocked by the higher self, and for a very good reason.

first let go of your limitations, connect with your higher self, and these things will appear.

This is not to say one should not aspire to raised kundalini. Far from it. The world need as many persons as it can get operating at higher level of consciousness.

Kundalini begins processes that evolve consciousness to higher levels. This is what Kundalini is. And this mechanism is inside everyone.

It helps a lot if you first face your beliefs and tame your ego.

There are no tricks to raising kundalini, beyond some energy work and intention and inner work. Hard work, but doable if you put the time and effort into this.

One might think that once you have done this amazing feat, you will be put on a pedestal and admired and respected. But in truth, one is generally taken as just another deluded crazy person. I remember back to when I was there. I think I had like $2. to my name and everyone thought I was crazy. Fast fwd 20 years and most people are realizing that I am not quite so crazy as I first appeared....a wild eyed mystic I was then....and still am at heart.

The bottom line here is that Kundalini should be approached with caution and reason and a lot of common sense. In this way it can be approached.

First, learn how to induce a conscious OBE. This is a lot easier and will start the ball rolling, as this changes the way your energy body functions, shifting it to a higher gear so to speak. This is a good start.

Robert

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson4
    I dont think any of this fits RB's criteria for kundalini activity. Please read astral dynamics.
    Excuse me? Can you please clarify what you mean and to whom you directed your comment? If it was me, I can assure you that I speak only from my own direct experience (I can't speak from anyone else's experience now, can I?).

Robert, of course, can speak for himself (as he's done in this thread). He speaks from his own direct experience.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

G'day,

My post was not directed at anyone in particular.

Forgive me if I sounded critical.

This was not intended.

But on rereading I can see how it could come across that way.

I will remove this if it is causing a problem....feel free to delete it.

Robert

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast