Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Kundalini in my near future?

Blog Entries

Re: Kundalini in my near future?

It's not causing a problem.
    Warnings are necessary, especially when people hear about Kundalini and believe it seems like 'a cool thing to do'.
    I don't think you should delete it.
    Just my opinion, of course.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

G'day,

Excellent thoughts, btw.

It is very true that often we seem to come under pressure from life, and that this forces us to evolve, or triggers evolution within us. Without the stimulus, we would be 'content' and not both with such things, or have time for them.

Intention, when one approaches kundalini, is very important, as is ones ability to surrender to ones higher self. Kundalini can be approached, awakened, and developed, if one approaches this in a down to earth practical way.

Knowing that the forces unleashed within by kundalini are likely to cause instability, if there is anything inside one that could possibly cause instability, it would therefore be wise to address all of ones emotional baggage and battle scars.

And further to this, it would also be wise to face ones own pain body and ego, and to grow to a place of stability and joy, before one approaches serious work to stimulate kundalini activity.

It is also wise to take a balanced approach, taking care of mind, body, and spirit, so that one is reasonably balanced in all areas.

I see way too many people who are unstable and carrying a lot of baggage and unresolved trauma, that look upon spiritual development and particularly kundalini, as a way of escaping these problems, and escaping the inner work and pain necessary to overcome such problems. This is pure madness, and will become actual madness if such persons actually succeed in triggering the kundalini mechanism.

I am sure that everyone here can see the wisdom of this and come up with a lot of good ideas on how to approach preparing oneself for evolution.....on how to address physical, mental, emotional, trauma, issues, to attain a reasonable level of balance.

This is wisdom....

And I also expect you can see just how many people ignore the common sense approach.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I do want to be able to miraculously heal, in a short period of time.
    I'm sending you energy on that. I know why you want it, and I think it's a worthy thing. I think sometimes... we're in a situation where we are forced to develop spiritual gifts under pressure, because without the pressure, we would be content, if that makes sense. The added deadline makes it that much more tense and worrisome, but it definitely gets us out of our complacency!

I understand Kundalini can cause this, in which case losing my marbles is a sacrifice I'm happy to make. I'm not being noble or anything, actually 'control freak' would describe me aptly at the moment.
    Well, not everyone goes insane when they have a Kundalini awakening. Some of us do, yes, but for some of us, it's the only way for us to heal so we can heal others. Unless you have reason to believe you'll lose your marbles, don't assume that you will.

Try to release any/all fears and doubts you have about it. Just let them go into the Source to be deactivated (this is a new thing I learned, and it works really well for me so I thought I'd pass it on). The more fear/doubt you harbour, the more likely it is that the Awakening will be troublesome, so the calmer you are, the better.

It's not that unlike childbirth in that sense, actually. Sometimes stuff does go awry, but most of the time it's perfect and if you're prepared and not afraid, it's just a matter of going with the flow.

G'day,

Thanks for being so understanding, everyone.

I honestly did not mean to offend anyone.

I've marked this topic to notify me...and will keep in touch with this thread.

Take care, Robert

alwayson4 Guest

Thanks RB,

Did you find a way to elevate base consciousness and get around the 'physical limitations of the brain'? Until that happens, am I right in saying kundalini is not as useful as it can be?

I hope you got my message regarding Tibetan Buddhism.

I think I have found a way to to bypass the physical brain in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition. Send me a message if you are interested.

G'day,

Yes, the base level of consciousness changes in response to meditation, energy work, right living, contemplation, introspection, reflection, and in good psychology, by dealing with ones issues and fears and ego.

Kundalini in itself begins making changes to ones level of consciousness, too. It throws up baggage and issues to be dealt with 'now', and this makes it clear that the mechanism involved has intelligence, in that these things must be dealt with in order to function at a higher level of base consciousness. So what I am suggesting here is very natural...a matter of following common sense and dealing with whatever kundalini throws up.

Scientists have not ascertained just what the human brain is capable of. One test I read showed the human mind capable of absorbing over 10,000 words per second. The brain responds and grows according to stimulus.

Everything points to the human brain being a transceiver and that memories and higher functions are held and performed in subtle energetic em aspects of the brain.

I rarely, unfortunately, check my forum pm's. Time deprived. Behind in my other email boxes. so send to workshops@astraldynamics.com and I'll have it cc'd.

Robert

ps, the forums and etc are about to be moved to a 'real' high speed server. Expensive, but worth it as its soooo annoying the long load times and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson4
    Thanks RB,

Did you find a way to elevate base consciousness and get around the 'physical limitations of the brain'? Until that happens, am I right in saying kundalini is not as useful as it can be?

I hope you got my message regarding Tibetan Buddhism.

I think I have found a way to to bypass the physical brain in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition. Send me a message if you are interested.

G'day,

Damage to the health can happen. But once you get a little further down the track you realize that you also have the tools to repair yourself. You always did. Its just a matter of realizing this and you can move mountains. Regardless of the health problem, it can be fixed with energy work, affirmations, and working with your higher self. At some point in life, this becomes the path of least resistance; easier than not doing it.

Robert

alwayson4 Guest

RB,

What is the best way to work with the higher self? Affirmations or something else?

Also, is there a technique to know what the structure of my energy body is so I can tuneup and balance?

I am not energy clairvoyant, although I have had interesting brow strobes and vision screens in trance meditation.

G'day,

Affirmations and energy work and prayer and all other spiritual practices will bring you closer to your higher aspect.

This will lead you onto the realization path.

At some point, you will begin to realize the non dual nature of your association with your higher self and Source.

There is no distance, no barrier, no duality, no separation.

You are that which you aspire to connect with.

The great observer within you...the great I Am.

At birth, your spirit moved through the abyss, through veils of forgetfulness, and into your body. At this point you forgot everything that you were...that you are.... to become who you are now. At that point, it was a baby with an empty mind.

Source is perfect. The only way Source can share your life with you perfectly...is to actually be you.

There is no separation...there never was.

Be still...and know that I Am within.

Once you realize this, you shift into the greater reality.

This can also be likened to living in The Now, as Tolle says.

When you experience The Now, you experience non dual...you are one with your higher aspects.

The above is dependent on your capacity to accept the non dual state.

The sole barrier is you and what you are capable of accepting.

Robert

alwayson4 Guest

If profound balance is what causes abilities to develop, and kundalini is only a means to an end, does that mean that it is advantageous to focus on non-spiritual things as well, such as golf, video games etc.?

Also, is kundalini a preview of the death process?

...Or just a dream?
    I just went through a personal thing, and it's been a trying few days. But I've read that stuff like this can bring on preK or K events. So...
    Last night I dreamed that I was at work and there were a few dead bodies in the desks, but people were still there trying to make things work.
    In my humble opinion it means that those people at work are unaware , dead inside .

I wondered what killed them and decided to sneak out of work. I walked out, and there were snakes all over the ground. I didn't think anything about them, but went through,
    The snakes being everywhere imho represents enlightenment and its availablity . The opportunity to develop is everywhere and comes from Mother Earth and universal pranic energy .

.... got on my car and drove home. I fought off some of the snakes to get in.
    The car imho is the energy body of the dreamer . Fighting off the snakes as pests means seeing spiritual opportunities all around you but not always recognising them to be opportunities , sometimes they a problem .

When I got home my hubby and son were fighting some other snakes, and I jumped in and flecked them away. We started going up a mountain, and the snakes went up after us.
    Imho , the mountain is ascension , the snakes are energy they are kundalini but they are not above the human magician .

I kept flicking them away, and we got to a tree. They climbed up the tree as I flew around flicking the snakes off the mountain/cliff. I woke up very stressed, because they were all over the place.
    Imho , the Tree is an archetypical image of the Tree of Life which is the energy body and the spinal chakral column . The sheer number and size indicates a major event but one with the nadis which are the teeny tubes into which light enters the body through major kandas such as at the perineum , the crown and the heart , for example .
    After I woke I could hear a male voice asking me if I accepted the Kundalini vibration. (I was fighting the snakes, so I must have been fighting them.) Right before waking I was looking at one snake that looked like it had a big head. (bigger than a normal snake) and was looking me in the eye. I could not flick it away like the others, but it was scary to me in the dream). When I woke and started getting some lucidity I quickly said "I accept the K vibration if it's only affecting me and helps me heal" and woke up. Then for good measure I repeated it in my mind, so no one had any doubt. (Who 'no one' is I'm not sure about.)
    Yeah....
    This bigger snake is a major flame and looking you in the eye means it will bring visons and development of the brow centre .

This interpretation is imho only .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast