Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Kundalini in my near future?

Mahavatar_Babaji Guest

Re: Kundalini in my near future?

Hi CFTraveler. Kundalini dreams are sometimes a sign that your kundalini is going to awaken soon. It may not happen immediately, but it may happen eventually. In my experience, I haven't had dreams that involved snakes, but I did have some kundalini dreams, like the ones where I could literally feel the energy move in my spine as I slept. However, based on the accounts of other kundalini experiencers that I've read on Bob Boyd's kundalini forum, many people with awakened kundalini have had dreams involving snakes.

http://www.kundalini-support.com/bb/index.php

Blog Entries

I have the energy surges too, and then they quiet down. Just two days ago I felt like someone had poured molten lava up and down my spine, and I actually could feel things moving around my base chakra. But then all the movements stopped. This has been happening on and off for two years now, and it all started with a dream.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

alwayson4 Guest

From what I understand, if you feel a) Cramping and b) painful electric shocks at your perineum base chakra, you have kundalini activity.

My base chakra used to be totally inactive.....Through slow, and steady development with NEW, my base chakra is now one of my strongest chakras

Nothing can beat NEW in trance....

I found it important to understand the base chakra has four satelites, as described in RB's dedicated energy book.

You can run energy to the tailbone (satelite), and to the genitals (satelite...dont get too aroused), and the the base chakra will activate more powerfully than sending energy to the base chakra with 'cold' satelites. Also send some energy to subnavel storage center every couple of minutes or so during practice. It warms up the whole lower portion of the body.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson4
    From what I understand, if you feel a) Cramping and b) painful electric shocks at your perineum base chakra, you have kundalini activity.
    Or just a blocked base chakra.

Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo

Oliver
    OR an S&M fetish

alwayson4 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo

Oliver

do you mean blocked upstream or downstream?

Blog Entries

do you mean blocked upstream or downstream?
    That's an interesting distinction you make there. What do you mean?

Oliver

alwayson4 Guest

I found this extremely interesting article while googling

I realize this is a rather old post, but being new here and having experienced premature Kundalini release I thought I would ad some information about my experience. After a couple of years of working with and teaching Reiki classes. I met an individual who said they could assist with raising the energy in me. It was done in the form of an attunement, and being sensitive to energy, i could tell that something was most certainly happening. I could feel the energy as it began to move up my spine. At the same time I started to sweat profusely and became agitated. The person I was working with said we had reached a point of needing to stop, and I was in total agreement. Days following this session, I would break out with severe hot flashes accompanied by terrible mood swings. I spoke with the person who I worked with and explained that what was going on was almost too much to endure. He agreed that we should stop. It took me many months to adjust to what had been done. I never did have any more work done by this person but did in time (years) allow it to develop on it's own. As Robert said
    Raising kundalini today seems to be viewed something like the ultimate scout badge. A 'must have it now at any cost' kind of thing. Well, the cost can be high if one pursues kundalini in this way.
    He is absolutely correct. I happened to be one of the lucky ones in the fact that the end result was nothing too serious. As for miraculous healing's, I have yet to perform them on anyone or myself. There is a marked difference in the energy and how it feels compared to before. But in the long run, it is not worth risking your physical or mental health for.
    The power of Thought, the magic of the Mind!
    - Lord Byron

amen brother
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast