Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Kundalini in my near future?

Blog Entries

Re: Kundalini in my near future?

Oh, I don't know. If you go back in time you'll see some "smart posts" and then some "not so smart posts"- I think my "smart posts" are somewhat channeled, and they come and go. I used to be a lot smarter than I am right now, I can tell you.
    Right now, I'm not too atriculate either- I'm halfway through my first cup of coffee.

But yes, I do know something is upon me. Could be Kundalini, or just another Dark Night. Or one leading to the other. Or something.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

In the past three or four days I've had some nightly energy goings on in my body, some quite dramatic, and even some leg things happening. I don't know what's going on but something is.
    And yes, snake dreams on the day the energy crawling up my torso dealie happened. Then I've been kind of crazy during the day (anxious for no reason), and other stuff also.
    I know, vague. But whatcha gonna do.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Taking the liberty of quoting your posts -- same subforum though.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I've had all sorts of Peak Experiences, what can be called 'Awakenings', or 'realizations', but I don't consider myself K active, because I don't have (or haven't in a long time) those energy sensations that many K experiencers report.
    So my opinion is that K is not a 'thing', it's what the energy body does in response to something- and that something varies.
    This seems out of place , but i opine it however nonetheless with due respect : I think it fares well for people under the processe(s) of awakening ... job-holders, home-makers , people with responsibilities ,people with familial obligations or just even random minutiae of life that need getting done day-by-day .....to keep an eye on "kundalini-spike-stimuli" (those somethings that vary ).
    genuine altruism that is ignited to exceed , under pressure , to evovle faculties ...might be a very effective combo.It IMHO aligns well with the working needs of the large more cohesive whole.

Another quote ,from one of your more recent musings on Kundalini :-
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Would this then not describe K if your totem is not a snake (although in mystical language a snake is not fire, it is earth. So would a person with a different totem not have a 'typical' rising, instead some other type of experience?
    Progressive Evolution.Moving beyond benchmarks .."okay thats all peachy keen but i am however somewhat intimated with my own inner workings" denotes the fact you are ....for a lack of a better analogy "no longer swimming with the shoal".

I have said this on this forum for someone else before , will reiterate as i feel it appropo to happenstance.
    some people have unfortunately , the unique positions of being vangaurds at a rather tricky frontier.

Flying dreams- falling and jerking during hypnagogic/hypergogic sleep is sometimes a sign. Those kriyas can be a kicker

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    ...Or just a dream?
    I just went through a personal thing, and it's been a trying few days. But I've read that stuff like this can bring on preK or K events. So...
    Last night I dreamed that I was at work and there were a few dead bodies in the desks, but people were still there trying to make things work. I wondered what killed them and decided to sneak out of work. I walked out, and there were snakes all over the ground. I didn't think anything about them, but went through, got on my car and drove home. I fought off some of the snakes to get in. When I got home my hubby and son were fighting some other snakes, and I jumped in and flecked them away. We started going up a mountain, and the snakes went up after us. I kept flicking them away, and we got to a tree. They climbed up the tree as I flew around flicking the snakes off the mountain/cliff. I woke up very stressed, because they were all over the place.
    After I woke I could hear a male voice asking me if I accepted the Kundalini vibration. (I was fighting the snakes, so I must have been fighting them.) Right before waking I was looking at one snake that looked like it had a big head. (bigger than a normal snake) and was looking me in the eye. I could not flick it away like the others, but it was scary to me in the dream). When I woke and started getting some lucidity I quickly said "I accept the K vibration if it's only affecting me and helps me heal" and woke up. Then for good measure I repeated it in my mind, so no one had any doubt. (Who 'no one' is I'm not sure about.)
    Yeah....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7