Quote Originally Posted by rockyrojas88
Speaking of phasing, I've heard that the process of Astral or Etheric projection is also called phasing (I heard in in a forum at about.com), but I think they mean "phasing" as in passing through matter or something.
Some forums have adopted the term phasing to mean something else but we use it to mean 'astral phasing', which is a term that Robert Monroe coined to mean that consciousness, who is already everywhere (a concept I agree with) changes phase to focus on a different aspect of itself or reality. It means going directly into the astral without having a separation sensation.
I've actually had a projection in which I "phased" out of my arm and when I tried to look at my astral arm, it was invisible
This is actually not uncommon. What happens is that your consciousness hasn't moved away from the physical (you are still seeing with your body senses) but your etheric double is already detached. In this case you're having sensory input from both states, but seeing only one state at a time. I don't call this phasing, I call this partial separation. Since going through things in the RTZ is common, I don't know why anyone would give it it's own name, but whatever floats their boat.
I also appearing to be seeing with my eyelids into the physical realm. Is this astral sight?
Yep.