Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Downloading information in the astral realm

Downloading information in the astral realm

i have read that it is possible for information to be downloaded into your mind, mostly from alien contact accounts. In the astral realm we can preceve or receive our past lives and access the arkarshic records...you would think that anything is possible

so would it not be possible to download information, lets ay astrally create a machine that would downlaod information into you...just ask for, or say " i would like to learn the Spanish language"...and boom

can anyone try to experiment with this.

kiwibonga Guest

Re: Downloading information in the astral realm

Downloading is a simplistic way to view it... In most accounts, what happens is you have the option to read memories transferred from another entity, but you cannot instantly learn, you have to process what you "downloaded." You add another layer of interpretation on top of it, and discard or transform what your mind/brain cannot make sense of. There is also a noticeable difference between the ability of your mind to take in information and the ability of your brain to take in information. The brain is much slower and works in a physical way, it is what shapes the way we learn, by association.

So witnessing a short event and remembering it once you wake up should be simple enough.. Learning an entire language however would be no small feat. If you believe the "urban legends" of kids who suddenly woke up one day and were able to speak chinese out of nowhere, perhaps the best hypothesis would be that they have an ability to access information beyond the physical scope of their brain. For adults, I would be inclined to think that this is not within the realm of possibilities -- unless the person reaches a certain level of development, but those people are few and far between, and there is little to no proof of the existence of such persons.

star Guest

The Akashic Records has these awesome computers with USB3's, you can plug them into your memory body and concious mind to look for information. Certain things will be prohibited but normally the information you want is available.

A bit of caution here. This idea of a download machine is pretty much the same as an implant. It creates a vulnerable point of entry for NEGs. It works, but is very hard to keep control of.

Getting specific information requires very careful construction. For most, it probably exceeds the difficulty of just directly learning what you wanted to know. This difficulty of getting specific information is even true in 'in-person' visits to the records.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wstein
    A bit of caution here. This idea of a download machine is pretty much the same as an implant. It creates a vulnerable point of entry for NEGs. It works, but is very hard to keep control of.
    This is exactly what I just dreamed about about 15 minutes ago. I will include it in my journal because it was followed (or was in the middle of) a projection.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

star Guest

The scholars never warned me while I visited, and I unplug after every use. Don't have any neg problems.

so you guys think it may be possbile to learn a new language from the arkarshic records...like say spanish...hahah

i am still in the phase of trying to astral project and have a lucid dream so if anyone can see if these experiments work than that would be awsomse

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by atsguy
    so you guys think it may be possbile to learn a new language from the arkarshic records...like say spanish...hahah
    Frankly, no. If you did you'd still forget the second you wake up.

i am still in the phase of trying to astral project and have a lucid dream so if anyone can see if these experiments work than that would be awsomse
    What experiments?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hibby Guest

Quote Originally Posted by star
    The Akashic Records has these awesome computers with USB3's, you can plug them into your memory body and concious mind to look for information. Certain things will be prohibited but normally the information you want is available.
    LOL USB3, thats some high tech stuff, it'd be funny if i saw a helicopter or Jesus driving his dad around in car in the astral realm.
    anyway i'm just wondering what the Akashic Records look like to you guys, I know Robert Bruce described that as anything that carries the most information to you but i'm just intrested in how you guys interperte it.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Frankly, no. If you did you'd still forget the second you wake up.
    Actually, it may be possible for the subconsious mind to archive, alot more than the consious mind atleast. And that would atleast aid in the learning of a new language.

i think this stuff might be better to try in a lucid dream...

For instance, create a lab, then in that lab create a computer, and have that computer hooked up to an area in your subconscious...give yourself a suggestion that everything your learn and download onto that computer will be sent directly into your subconscious and will be able to be accessed when in waking state and that you will not forget! Andy Pero did it using sylva mind control method...hahaha

That is i think the problem will be remembering to remember to do this once you go lucid...hahah

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast