Thread: Twisted

Fish Guest

Twisted

Lately I've been remembering my dreams, it has always been hard for me to remember them, and this one is one I will probably never forget!

I was in some small white room with bright lights. This guy tells me to sit in this chair - looked like a dentist chair. Then he straps my arms and legs down to the chair and starts asking me these rediculous questions, did I know this person, and did I help them do this or that (forget what exactly the questions were) and had no idea what he was getting at or who these people were he was asking me about.

next thing I know he uncovers this tray of knives and whatnot and grabs my right arm and takes a knife and cuts down into the middle of my forearm turns the knife the other direction up towards my wrist and then chops my hand off!!!! I started screaming! it was extremely painful!!! And I'm screaming to him what he did that for.. and he just sat there and started eating the part of my arm he just chopped off!!

Any insight on this one?

Blog Entries

Re: Twisted

I do- I've had experiences like that- but in projections. I think you're being tested, or going through an attunement. If you get lucid in a dream like that, try to realize it's not 'really' happening to your body, and adopt an attitude of interested observer. Sometimes 'attunements' can be interpreted as this, because you are witnessing your energy body being 'messed with', you interpret it as 'you being taken apart and put back together' and your fear can cause the nightmarish scenario. Remember our subconscious is very literal and will completely reinterpret the event, due to a little amount of waking consciousness.
    So try to (if you can) analyze the contents of this dream in a more symbolic way, and figure out what were you being taught about and what did the rest of the scenario possibly represent for you.
    For example: You're a woman (I got from your other post, if I'm wrong sorry) and this person was a man. Animus?
    Cut off your hand. Left or right? Eats your hand- absorbing your power? Left (intuitive) or right ('rational')?
    Dentist chair? Was it a 'white place', or did it have colors? Are you afraid of dentists?
    All kinds of things to ponder, some psychological, some metaphysical.
    And finally, if this left you feeling like 'something wrong happened' take some countermeasures- although I see so much symbolism with it I think it's about some aspect of yourself that's changing.

Of course, as usual, My Opinion.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Fish Guest

Re: Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I do- I've had experiences like that- but in projections. I think you're being tested, or going through an attunement. If you get lucid in a dream like that, try to realize it's not 'really' happening to your body, and adopt an attitude of interested observer. Sometimes 'attunements' can be interpreted as this, because you are witnessing your energy body being 'messed with', you interpret it as 'you being taken apart and put back together' and your fear can cause the nightmarish scenario. Remember our subconscious is very literal and will completely reinterpret the event, due to a little amount of waking consciousness.
    Interesting thank you. I'll have to try that.

So try to (if you can) analyze the contents of this dream in a more symbolic way, and figure out what were you being taught about and what did the rest of the scenario possibly represent for you.
    For example: You're a woman (I got from your other post, if I'm wrong sorry) and this person was a man. Animus?
    I am and yes it was a man in my dream, no one I recognized, he was about the same age as me.

Cut off your hand. Left or right?
    Eats your hand- absorbing your power? Left (intuitive) or right ('rational')?
    My right

Dentist chair? Was it a 'white place', or did it have colors? Are you afraid of dentists?
    The room was completely white and YES I absolutely HATE dentists. Hopefully there's none on this board lol

All kinds of things to ponder, some psychological, some metaphysical.
    And finally, if this left you feeling like 'something wrong happened' take some countermeasures- although I see so much symbolism with it I think it's about some aspect of yourself that's changing.

Of course, as usual, My Opinion.
    Cool. I don't feel something wrong happened no. Thank you again!