Thread: My ass' on fire

My ass' on fire

Hi:

I started seeing light drops falling everywhere, and now, my right buttock has heated up with no apparent physical reason. It's weird. I can feel my left one as always, but my right one feels like if it will have an electric stove close to it. It happens suddenly, and it comes and goes. The most remarkable thing is that I've given up my energy work for the last three weeks.

Any similar experience? Any advice?

Blog Entries

Re: My ass' on fire

If it wasn't you I'd swear you were putting me on.
    Did this start after you gave up doing energy work, or did you stop because of it?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Ha, ha... don't pull my leg, dude

These last weeks I've put aside my energy work (I've been mentally overexcited), and it started 2 weeks ago or so.

Blog Entries

Maybe something is balancing itself out in you?

Oliver

Jananz Guest

The light effects show that your kundalini is up...
    The buttocks appear to be an energy store for when the solar heart opens up....you are probably getting a sublime current from the heart to the pituitary/pineal.
    Usually kundalini is felt mostly from the base of the left foot up the left side...sometimes activity is in the rightside. During continued heart expansions when I was depleted 7 years into my awakening, the heart was drawing off amino acids and glucose from my buttocks to feed the heart expansion...my buttocks and arms would get weak an sore.

Your hot buttock shows that kundi is at work transforming your energy stores...in later years there is less heat.

My God! Thanks for such detailed answer.

I'm experimenting a really unusual experience in my life. My partner and I have broken up, and he has gone really angry for that, so his only objective now is to criticize me around the town to put people against me (not to speak about his threatening letters). When I knew about that, I decided not to go against him, but to send reiki and not to say a bad word towards him.

So it's really hard not to explode in anger when you know certain things (from my friends), and I'm in a love-hate response strategy, fighting my animal instincts of vengeance.

Maybe that paradoxical state is restructuring my energies.

Thanks again!

Blog Entries

If you are stuffing your emotions (i.e. anger) it may be 'backing' into you- I hope you have someoene to talk to to complete the venting process and move into forgiveness instead of just stuffing it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks for the tip. I had that on my mind.

I'm already analyzing it. I think sometimes I stuff it, and others I just transform it.

But it's true that when you send love the other part changes his behavior. And, by the other side, I decline to go back in my personal evolution.

Thanks again!

Jananz Guest

Yea, when someone insults me or threatens my sense of wellfare, my buttocks get real sore...this must be glucose liberating chemistry occuring in the gluts in preparation for fighting or flight...when animals get such threats they fight or run...hence running daily for say 1/2 hour should take care of the extra adrenaline pumping through your system. You can also lie on the ground and push your legs into a wall or tree...or do a Maori Haka...see vids online.

Ho'oponopono: I am Sorry...Please Forgive Me...Thank You...I Love You!
    The Essence of Freedom about taking 100 percent responsibility for everything. No exceptions. “If you want to change anything, you do it inside not outside. The whole idea is total responsibility. There is no one to blame. It’s all you. You’re responsible for all of it...all.” Joe Vitale, Zero Limits

If you go watch the Anthony de Mello - "Rediscovering Life" videos on youtube, you will see that he like Joe Vitale adopts the psychological stance that "the problem" lies within us. This is not to say that we are impervious to culture and circumstance or that we create all the evil in the world. It is a continued teaching on the saying of Jesus teaching of Looking in the Mirror First : Matthew 7:3-5 "First, take the wood out of your own eye. Then you will see clearly to take the dust out of your brother's eye."

Meaning that only by taking responsibility to "clean" (Dr. Hew Len) our own "I" we can change the world for the better...because, we do not have total control over everything that happens on earth, but we do have the ability for conscious control over our own being. Rather than remain in victim consciousness, forever complaining about the state of the world, we can at any time have immediately access to healing our own perceptions and projections...and thereby to directly positively affect the world through our thought, energy and actions.
    You have to read Zero Limits to get it, and see the De Mello videos.

I totally agree.

I read that viewpoint time ago in a book by Ed Steinbrecher. He states that our inner energy-structure or psychic matrix is projected outside, affecting our reality. So, if our core is sick our "reality" will be in trouble. Or in other words, the outside world is the stage where we can watch what's wrong inside of us.

Ed went even further. As an astrologer he explained that there's an astrological connection between us and the people we are related to. For example, (I'm going to improvise) our mother is places in the 4th house, our car in the 7th, our nephew in the 1st and so on... So when we act in some certain way in some certain area of our lives we are affecting the people that are located in that house. That's the astrological viewpoint.

I think there's only one way not to stuff anger in our heart, and that's true love. When you say "hey, exboyfriend, I've loved you, but I actually don't. So nevermind what you do to me (till some limits, of course), because I wish you the best and I show it sending you good vibes". Such statements change things radically. I've observed it in my own case. An anger-anger posture just produces more anger and suffering. An love-anger one can produce two things: the angry part stops hating, or the angry part disappears from your life. I am in the second stage right now (time ago I used the first approach, and that wore me out).

There's another sensation I've been having: total confidence in life, and a great sense of gratefulness. It's as if I would have an internal feeling of "hey, I'm invulnerable, life's powers are by my side".

Anyway the energy rushes don't come when I'm badly excited. They crop up in many situations, especially when I'm relaxed.

Thanks for your help and advices.