Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Heat during energy work

jalef Guest

Heat during energy work

I started with the new enrgy work a week ago and i think it works quite well.
    i begin to feel sth (maybe the enrgy) when i push my energy with my imaginary hands up my body and i feel tingling in the hands, fet and sometimes the chakras. i usually do it in bed before sleeping. yesterday happened sth new: during the energy raising process my body temperature also raised until it was unbearably hot. i also felt itching everywhere and that made concentration almost impossible so i had to stop. when i moved a bit and tried to sleep the temperature bacame normal and the itching went away. i read about kundalini but i dont think it was that because i didnt feel the heat rising it was was just a steady increase of temperature. if this happens again ill try lying on my bed without cover. it will be cold first since its winter but then ill hope it will be comfortable.

Apex Guest
    sth = something?

jalef Guest
    yes

kevstar Guest
    I'm thinking that the heat might just be because you're new to it. It will probably go away eventually.

It might be interesting for you to check your temperature with a thermometer the next time it happens.

Matthew Guest
    Itching also happens when you undo a blockage in one (or more) of your secondary energy pathways. All the little pathways associated with the larger path are suddenly flooded with energy and this can cause an itching sensation.
    -Matthew

Kuang Mu tian Guest

Heat. Kundalini or not?

I encountered the same 2 weeks ago. I was working on my "Sacred" (2nd chakra, sex chakra) and moved up to the third, and solar plexus chakra. At the time I felt a heat in my knees - almost as if they were burning. I wasn't really concerned - I thought maybe thru lying a nerve got pinched. My whole body was hot and I worked even more on the blockages. I got to my brow chakra and by doing energy work on it I got myself a nasty headache - as so many others reported as well.

Any expert opinions on whether this heat is Kundalini-related or not? I thought it was maybe a form of gentle kundalini "burning" up and down my spine...

Experts anyone?

Cjradek Guest
    I think I read in "Astral Dynamics" that heat and even cold sensations can be symptoms of new energy flows, or symptoms of energy blockages being cleared. I used to get these a lot when I started energy work, but they have gone down a lot in intensity since then. My guess is you are just clearing some energy blockages or creating new pathways.

Kalonek Guest
    I've been practicing NEW on a daily basis for nearly 4 years now. Heat is a totally normal reaction when you push an important quantity of energy through your body, as it reachs the maximum possibilities of your energy body. With practice, the heat will only appear with more and more energy being raised as your energy pathways develop. It's a good indication of your level and the effectiveness of the energy stimulation you are performing.

jalef Guest
    wow thank you for all the replies but it never hapened again...

i think youre right and it happened because i reached the maximum possibilities of my energy body at that time. the itching also went away so i think i make good progress

russmi3 Guest
    The last few times I try to project, I have become extremely warm/hot to the point of sweating. (This is after relaxing/before starting rope)