Thread: Was this a Neg?!Or was it a dream ?

niki123 Guest

Was this a Neg?!Or was it a dream ?

Yesterday,I took a nap and it was strange but I think that this was an obe not a dream but I need your opinion really bad.I suddenly was in my room ,everything was as it should but this guy I've been dreaming about for about 2 years was there having sex with me.I was lying on my bed but I don't remember him starting this whole thing.What I mean is that he was already having sex with me when I obed or started dreaming.Does it make any sense ? [Removed unnecessary information] he told me that he was so sorry and I was so shocked about this I said nothing and then I opened my eyes and I was awake.Please help ! If this needs to be moved to another section do it.

Blog Entries

Re: Was this a Neg?!Or was it a dream ?

Hello, niki123.

I don't understand your relation to this guy - can you give a bit of context here, please?

Also, do you dislike the guy, is he creepy? Were you trying to get rid of the guy, did it seem like the you you saw consented or was it a case of abuse? Was the excuse sincere or sarcastic?

What makes you think this might be a neg?

Please remember that OBE and dream recall can be partial. You can miss whole parts and remember others very clearly. You may not remember the initial part of the dream, or you may have become lucid as an outside observer on a dream which you don't remember up to that point. Or it was purely symbolical.

Any after-effects beyond the OBE/dream world after awaking?

Take good care,
    Oliver

niki123 Guest

Well,I've been dreaming about him or maybe they are obe's for about 2 years.Twice or three times per month to be exact.We saw each other for real in Dec 06 but as much as I wanted to talk to him then I was guided not to because he was not ready so I left.All the time that we were starring at each other he was so incredibly shocked his mouth and eyes were open wide and he never blinked.It was an amazing experience for me and maybe for him too if he wouldn't have been so shocked.I still dream about him and I do believe that they are obe because it feels so real.I do like the guy and no he is not creepy.When he said that he was so sorry he sounded sincere.I guess I was shocked because I didn't remember the beginning.I thought he was a neg because I couldn't remember the beginning.I felt fine after I woke up,rested and full of energy.

Blog Entries

Well, does not sound like a neg to me.

IMO it's just related to lucidity and recall in general.

Take good care,
    Oliver

niki123 Guest

Thank you Oliver for your reply.I think I am upset since that dream because I don't remember anything else.

Fish Guest

Hopefully when you do meet again you will both get the courage to introduce yourselves to each other