Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cat

Alaskans Guest

Re: Cat

Funny, all these cat dreams, I had one recently too. (Btw thats really wild about your cat guiding you in AP CF )

In the dream there was a white cat who totally fell in love with me. She or he brought me a white mouse to eat. I woke up.

I had been suffering from thoughts of pride and competitiveness prior to the dream and had been struggling to resolve it. The mouse may have been humility. The fact that I didnt eat it or take it in the dream perhaps means it is something that I have to act on or accept while awake.

Blog Entries

Cats usually think you are their parent (= you feed them), but when they bring you food there is a different logic at work. Since cats never see you hunt successfully, and they see you as big cats, they bring you food in order to help you out and to begin you to teach you to hunt (= thinking you are a kitten). A cat that brings you food can be a motherly aspect therefore.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Alaskans Guest

Korpo,
    That is so unbelievably sweet!
    cats are evil?? (well, some can be)
    It goes with my interpretation of the dream. The cat brought me the mouse because I was having trouble getting one on my own (metaphorically of course).

cats are the original zen masters and we could all learn aloy by observing them go about their business...

and pushing your face against theirs....
    nothing like a friendly head-butt from your (or someone else's)cat, to make you feel loved.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Fish Guest

Another dream about my cat last night. I was standing outside on my back patio and my cat came running over to me and stopped in front of me looking towards where he had just come running from. A few seconds later this other cat came running towards us. They started fighting violently for a short time. I had stepped backwards to avoid the claws.. Then they both stopped and were staring at each other growling. I stepped between them and looked into the intruding cat’s eyes and he ran away. My cat looked up at me and blinked with a sense of relief that I had done that.

Any insights?

you're the leader of the pack.
    easy!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Fish Guest