Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Raising Energy

sterlingindigo Guest

Raising Energy

Several times throughout the day I will experience a mildly pleasant, tingling feeling that could be described as a sort of a "chill". When this starts I will draw up on the root area and this energy feeling will climb up my insides to about my chest/shoulders. It's a very pleasant feeling and I think it may even have some health and psychological benefits. My questions are: Is this Kundalini? Chi? The Annointing? and Is there anyway to make it go up higher, like to my head? Anyone out there know what I'm talking about? I maybe not explaining it in such a way that it could be easily understood... Thanks!

Apex Guest
    If it's what I understand it to be, it's a sort of 'shuddering' of a specific area that lasts 1-2 seconds. I get this at the base chakra from time to time, especially during meditation. I frankly don't know what it is.

sterlingindigo Guest
    Yes, if I would allow it to, it would (for lack of a better term) 'degenerate' into a 'shudder'. This shudder by the way comes close to the ruddy type of vibrations I experience when I am maybe not at my best.

Sometimes I hear people say that a ghost has walked through them when this happens. I think it happens to a lot of people.

Anyway, when I recognize when I am going to get one of those shudders, and before any shuddering takes place, I will draw up on the bottom area (do you understand?) and I 'see' this feeling upwards until it fills my whole body.

But I can only get it to go from my feet up to my chest/shoulders. So I can feel it throughout my entire body except for my neck and head. Maybe I thought there is a blockage in the thyroid chakra.

Anyone else experience this? It feels to me like there is more to it than just a mental exercise.

Thanks!

Sachiel Guest
    YEah, I've had this as long as I remember...I really don't know what it is, but I've recently been trying to draw upon it like you...I'm only thirteen so I haven't experimented with it as much as you, probably, so keep us up to date.

Blog Entries
    Sachiel wrote:
    YEah, I've had this as long as I remember...I really don't know what it is
    So have I- it turns into a violent shudder-I don't know anyone else this happens to-I wonder if someone knows what it is?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sterlingindigo
    Sometimes I hear people say that a ghost has walked through them when this happens. I think it happens to a lot of people.
    The saying for it in my area is:

"Someones just walked over your grave"

I found the meaning of the saying here:

http://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/Phrases_ ... 67580.html

I'm not sure what it is, but it seems common.

Christian Guest
    Sounds like chi or prana to me. Maybe pre-kundalini sensations, but I really don't know to be honest.

Matthew Guest

the shiver

Yep... I have had them at least once or twice a day for about ten years. They usually come on me so fast that I don't have time to try and draw them up. However, they seem to naturally zing themselves upwards anyway. For the last couple of years, I couldn't stop myself from vocalizing when they got up to the throat area (I would let out an "Ah" sound that would turn into a prolonged musical tone). It all happened pretty fast, and if I tried really hard not to vocalize them, then I felt a little uncomfortable. Thank goodness they never happened around anyone!! If a shiver makes it to the top of my head, then I feel very light and "expanded." Lately, I've been having them around people, but without vocalization.
    In my experience, they seem to be a more volatile form of energy than that which I normally raise through the primary centers: more like electricity...more wavy.
    Good thread!
    -Matthew

Blog Entries
    Okay- Shudder Report:
    Today I was sitting in my car and felt the pre-shudder tingle. For me it starts right between the shoulderblades and it simultaneously goes up and down my spine until it releases itself through the shudder. The shudder shoots up my spine so quickly sometimes even my head jerks. Well, a few hours after getting one, I was going to get another, when I tried to get the feeling to go down to my base chakra, and it went down but not all the way. Then the feeling began again, and mentally I decided to direct it down and up my heart chakra-when I did this the most powerful feeling overcame me- it felt like there was an engine hooked up to my back and waves and waves of energy were flowing through me- and it lasted a good 5 minutes. So now every time I feel it coming I'll try to suppress the shudder and direct it up and down my spine. I'll report on what this does to me energywise.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

sterlingindigo Guest
    Great! Sometimes I get them when reading an especially inspirational message or listening to an especially inspiring song.

There is a prolonged sensation if I visualize the feeling as a wellspring or fountain of prana coming up inside me and then shooting out my crown as a symbol of worship to the One True Creator.

There seems to be no loss of energy perceived rather a recharging effect. The tinglies can never be felt above the chest/neck region though for me.