Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Raising Energy

me Guest
    sterlingindigo I couldn't agree more!
    I've always had the odd feeling that 'someone has walked over my grave'

But it's funny I should come accross this post at this time - when, shortly after starting NEW the shudders have increased in regularity and intensity.

I find that when listening to music that gets me going, say with euphoric elements or songs with a climax - this can bring on the tingling sensation which can then be drawn upon and maximized so to speak by giving way to the feelings.

I also get this when I come accross a moving revelation that sparks awe in me, when reading a book or watching a movie. I just love it!

Still - I am no further to having an OBE!

sterlingindigo Guest
    Dear me, Yes I believe it was Chris who said "..someone walking over... grave.." But the idea's the same.

For me (that is... ME, not you- me, well maybe it's you?) the full blown OBE comes when I've saved enough energy. Again for myself, the highest and purest form of energy is gained through impeccable living.

I think we spend (bleed in some cases) energy all over the place by indulging in high useage thoughts and actions like anger, improper sex, even overempathy (which is love without wisdom); not eating, sleeping and drinking healthy; and too much busy-ness and worry.

Motives are key too. There are "many mansions" so "seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you".

Back to shuddering...try not to let it as I say 'degenerate' into a shudder. What I do is when you feel one coming on, tighten your little buttisimo and imagine millions of microscopic light particles 'activating' throughout your body. Then quickly organize them together through your intention and draw them into a upwardly direction and feel them resonate within you. Imagine them filling your entire body as if those organized energetic light particles were the real you, your true essence.

I will try vocalizing the next few times to see if that'll get it past the throat area. Thanks Matthew.

Blog Entries
    Sterlingindigo wrote:
    For me (that is... ME, not you- me, well maybe it's you?) the full blown OBE comes when I've saved enough energy.
    I had another OBE the same of the "multiple shudder sensation." I'll post it in the OBE forum.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

there are a couple of things the shudders can be

spirit sensitivity ie clairsentience
    a guide giving you a confirmation sign like the "big yes "
    a particular spirit and or guide giving you an "i am here sign"
    energy being drawn up thru soles or down thru crown
    pranic energy
    pre kundalini as the sort that builds up before a major flame erupts
    the energy of a muse -felt especially as you say during times of inspiration like music or poetry or something poignant
    i think all of the answers given so far are plausible too
    so d. all of the above
    and then some lol
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries
    Well, I just had another one just before coming to this area. It caught me by surprise, so I "let it go." The second one I redirected, and had that pumping/flowing happening for a few minutes, and the back of my neck is all tingly. I'll tell you if anything interesting happens.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

sterlingindigo Guest
    Wow, this is cool!

I had one yesterday that went all the way up to my ears! They seem to be more intense when I hear an inspirational song that really resonates with me.

While worshiping, they are definitely the strongest! I "send" this good feeling to G-d as my offering (worshiping in the Spirit?) and the feeling lasts as long as I can imagine it going to Him. When my concentration turns back to the feeling, it dissipates a few seconds later.

Sometimes I imagine it as an explosion that fills the universe with G-d's light and love.

I am going to try and experiement with this feeling in the realm of healing. Looking forward to reading your posts.

CunoDante Guest
    Hi, sterlingindigo. I know exactly the feeling you're talking about. I could just be sitting down reading something and out of nowhere this great rush of energy literally feels like it passes through my upper body. It's so intense that I normally end up yelling and I'm panting for air and tremblingafter it's finished. Several times, people have witnessed this happening to me and ran to my aid to make sure I was ok -- it literally looks like something is really wrong with me when it happens. It's a powerful feeling that takes over my entire body and I have to surrender to it. I've experienced this for the longest time but have no idea what it is. BTW, it always start from my back, never from my front.

As for the music thing, I've experienced that too, but it's different from the other feeling I just talked about. When I listen to music, it feels like a geyser of energy is inside of me, building up energy, then releasing it throughout my entire body, and continuing this cycle. In addition to having the ability to be redirected, this "geyser of energy" also seems to have the ability to affect other people too. When I'm singing, I'll let the energy build up until I'm ready to release it. When I release, not only do I feel it, but others feels it too -- they feel "moved". The "geyser of energy" 's a very strong feeling, but no way near as strong as the feeling I get in my back.

joelop Guest
    Hi All,

What kind of practice are you guys doing that you are getting this kindalini-like effects?

-Neo-

sterlingindigo Guest
    CunoDante, the first sounds like kundalini manifestation. Maybe the second (more like mine I describe) is like kundalini light?

Joelop, I guess just being mindful of the sensations that most people experience (shudders, walking over grave: as above) and trying to consciously direct it.

RobBobMarley Guest
    since i was very young (11, 12 maybe) ive had this sensations like i could draw energy (thats how i figured it) but they always started on my shoulders, crown, or feet and it was a quick but sometimes prolonged rush, it's rare that it covers my body completly, but it usually covers an area of my body.

I was always a very scientific kid and skeptical, and if it wasn't for those energy like feelings i could feel, i would have never found my way here. I never told anyone but my mom, maybe a friend briefly, I feel good in here, a place where I can do more than just discuss openly my expiriences, but see others sharing rare expiriences without even asking

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast