Thread: Throat blocking, heart expansion and NEW

Throat blocking, heart expansion and NEW

Hello all:

This is something I started to feel years ago. I went to my doctor and nothing appeared.

I have a sensation in my throat, as if something would be clogged after eating. It comes and goes randomly (I've not been able to determine its comes and goes, so far). When it comes I use to do energy ball bouncing in my throat, and it releases the effect, but just for a while.

The real releasing comes when I open up my heart chakra. From that moment on I feel as if my heart would embrace the throat and my face, and the tension disappears, just to give way to a complete pleasurable sensation of electricity and inner massage.

My question: the tension is generated by the throat chakra itself, or by the clog generated in another point of the circuit?

Blog Entries

Re: Throat blocking, heart expansion and NEW

Quote Originally Posted by andonitxo
    My question: the tension is generated by the throat chakra itself, or by the clog generated in another point of the circuit?
    IMO the answer is - something else. If a physical problem reoccurs, again and again, then the block is just the symptom of another block. A repressed emotion or a certain mental habit (perhaps related to speaking up or expressing something verbally) will make the block reoccur simply because the original problem lives at a deeper level and needs attention, too.

These are not simply "blocks elsewhere", but they exist at different levels. They require fine-tuning awareness and I think that why they are not easily flushed. These mental-emotional blocks create physical blocks as symptoms by not allowing emotional energies to be properly released, but the physical-etheric block is just a symptom of a problem, not the problem itself.

Observe your thoughts and feelings while this block appears and you might get a clue what is causing it. And then deal with that. It's worth a try, I guess.

Take good care,
    Oliver