Thread: 2012

Fish Guest

Hello Robert!
    We were discussing 2012 over in another thread on your board here and I am curious as to what your take is on this:
    http://www.azuritepress.com/

I investigated a bit deeper and found this:
    http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/W...f%20Amenti.htm
    dictionary thingy that pulls excerpts from their volumes that you sign up for.

Appears to me they've done their homework and then some. I'm surious also what you think might be in the works for us in 2012?

Thank you for you time. It is very much appreciated!
    <*///><

Re: 2012

G'day,

At the turn of the last century when it turned 1900 millions believed the world was about to end. Many farmers did not plant crops because they believed there was no point in doing so as the world was about to end. Then there was a food shortage and people cried out 'its starting, the end times'. But sanity ruled and, hey, we are still here.

The world has faced many terrible events. They come and go. We live and struggle through them and many of us die. Those who don't die try to learn from them....natural disasters, wars, etc. And in the future we will face many more challenges big and small, natural and otherwise. But life will go on and we will continue to evolve.

If enough people in the world focus on doom and gloom for 2012, then doom and gloom will manifest for them.

If enough people in the world focus on a bright future, then a bright future will manifest for them.

I am with the latter.....and I strongly, strongly recommend that you join me.

I have seen many 'hot dates' come and go, and nothing has ever happened.

2012 will come and go and nothing 'apparent' will happen.

Life will go on. It will have its ups and downs, its challenges and rewards. But life will most definitely go on.

Robert