Thread: What is this Feeling?

Mithril Dragoness Guest

What is this Feeling?

This is something that has been happening to me a bit frequently, and I am curious to know what it is, even if it turns out not to relate to astral projection and such. In increasing occurrences, usually when I am trying to sleep and maybe having some trouble, I get this odd sensation.

Usually the routine is shower, brush teeth, take out contacts, put on retainers, turn off computer, turn off lights and get into bed. Showers at night are quite relaxing, I have realized ^_^ Well, sometimes my room mate is still up working and that usually isn't bothersome because I'm tired enough to not care. And I don't care in general - sometimes I do the same thing.

But, like the other night, I listened to some soft music for maybe 15 minutes, turned it off and moved the mp3 player and rolled over, trying to sleep. I feel myself dozing off, noticeably, even though my mind is wandering usually, and my eyes start to close on their own. I get that really pleasant I'm-about-to-pass-out feeling, but suddenly it is interrupted; it is replaced with the feeling of falling, and a rather strong one at that. I've had a dream or two in the past where remember having that feeling, but I wasn't even asleep yet, it seemed. Anyway, I jump a little, as I was about to fall asleep until this happened, am awake again, and usually lay there a little confused before rolling over to the other side and falling asleep some short time later.

Any ideas? I feel like it has to be something, because it has happened on several occasions, though I don't take it as a threat so I don't worry about it. It just peaks my curiosity.

Mithril

Blog Entries

Re: What is this Feeling?

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Mithril Dragoness Guest

Re: What is this Feeling?

Why thank you ^_^